Opinion adelaide schools

Remove this Banner Ad

Pembroke is the 2nd most expensive school in South Australia only cheaper than Scotch College. It is a few thousand/year more expensive than St Peter's and PAC, etc.

EDIT: May be more expensive than Scotch now, not sure.

Pembroke might be in a rich area but it's not exactly the cream of the crop. Nice school though.
Them's fightin' words right there.

In terms of level of fees, academic / sporting/ artistic achievement, it's absolutely cream of the crop.

Pembroke is the 2nd most expensive school in South Australia only cheaper than Scotch College. It is a few thousand/year more expensive than St Peter's and PAC, etc.

EDIT: May be more expensive than Scotch now, not sure.

Interesting.

The Advertiser recently listed Pulteney Grammar as the dearest in SA with fees per student of $24,000 p.a. I know that figure to be correct due to family members attending there. It's definitely also dearer than St Peter's and PAC.

I have no idea whether the part that it is the dearest college in the state is correct or not though.

Are the fees at Pembroke and Scotch College higher than what I've quoted there for Pulteney?

Interesting.

The Advertiser recently listed Pulteney Grammar as the dearest in SA with fees per student of $24,000 p.a. I know that figure to be correct due to family members attending there. It's definitely also dearer than St Peter's and PAC.

I have no idea whether the part that it is the dearest college in the state is correct or not though.

Are the fees at Pembroke and Scotch College higher than what I've quoted there for Pulteney?

PRetty sure Pultney is the highest. In any case you ahve to be rich or sacrificing a lot to send you kids to any of those schools. I chose the Catholic system based on cost.:eek:

Interesting.

Ahhh, I forgot Pulteney. No, you're right.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

PRetty sure Pultney is the highest. In any case you ahve to be rich or sacrificing a lot to send you kids to any of those schools. I chose the Catholic system based on cost.:eek:

You forgot the 3rd alternative there Jars, which is the one they have appear to have chosen.

Go into debt!!! Increase the mortgage. :)

Laird went to Scotch. As did I. My parents busted their asses to send me there.

No idea where is the most expensive these days but as a percentage difference they are all very similar. All f'ing pricey.

Correct.

DJ75 is a saints person showing some Pembroke envy I think ;)

Point is that if you are caused up - you don't select Pembroke.
It is a good school and gets good academic results (mainly thanks to their girls results).
I'm not really sure what anyone from Saints would have to be envious at Pembroke for? Football? hahahahahahah

Point is that if you are caused up - you don't select Pembroke.
It is a good school and gets good academic results (mainly thanks to their girls results).
I'm not really sure what anyone from Saints would have to be envious at Pembroke for? Football? hahahahahahah
Spoken like a true Saints kid :rolleyes:

Anyway - moving on

Remove this Banner Ad

Back