Remove this Banner Ad

yakka man

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 27, 2010
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Peel Thunder
Not a mega event but I'm still dying for my Footy Fix. Best of luck to Josh Simpson. Post here after all his dashing feats.

Yeah. Some actual footy would be good. No matter how mickey mouse. I'll take anything. All this PED stuff is draining. I've never watched a live Stream on YouTube. Fingers crossed! Which number is Simpson?

To be honest I've hardly noticed Josh Simpson. He did go up for a high-flyer. But to be fair it is hard to tell players apart with the terrible quality stream. There was a dial-up modem in the background.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was that Simpson's first touch? I've been trying to keep an eye out for him but all black people look the same...

...on this blurry stream.

Simpson seems a bit over awed by the whole contest. Looks a bit lost but you can't expect too much from this game. Standing still on the outside of the packs waiting for the ball to be dished out, not much movement until the ball gets in his hands then instinct kicks in...

Was that Josh that kicked ball off the ground under pressure to Dempsey?

I thought it might have been, hard to tell though. Looked like his running style.

It was a brilliant piece of play and the commentators didn't even mention it, which also makes me think it could have been him and they didn't recognise him.

3rd quarter:
Gathered the ball in traffic and shot out a release handpass, resulted in a goal
Handball recieve, dummy handball, long looping handball out to space for player to run onto, goal
Handball recieve, 60m kick, no effort, inside 50 turnover

Spotted only the 3 possessions that quarter.

Yeah i saw that kick off the ground, thought it was him, but looked like a spoil with feet that by chance landed with Dempsey.

Yeah i saw that kick off the ground, thought it was him, but looked like a spoil with feet that by chance landed with Dempsey.

No replays, so we'll never know.

Who is that commentator who keeps teeing off at Richmond?

he has been said on the coverage that josh simpson is only 17/18 yrs of age playing in the midfield and getting some touches. i have liked what i have seen, sets up goals and know's how to side step.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back