Mod. Notice A reminder of site rules.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was rejected because it was natural 'course of discussion'. The majority of you have been trying to have Malifice thread banned and whinging about it for ages, any perceived slip of his or comment that can be taken out of context and a report goes in.

It was the literal thing CHief is complaining about? He linked to Nazi symbols and propoganda?

We gave the poster a chance to explain himself. He didn't. Nobody else objected apart from mods.

Again: What does that say to us? What can we infer if nobody bats an eyelid at it? It might be an unfair inference, but people have to demonstrate that they won't put up with it.

It says you probably have the wrong person running the discussion first and foremost.

Yes, when that opinion is Covid-denial and neo-Nazi bullshit.

That stuff has become a dangerous issue in the community. And it has leaked into here. So I am plugging that leak.

You think I'M not happy with other people's opinion?

You couldn't handle Malifice's differing opinion? OK.

Nobody says you can't discuss issues, but when we have neo-Nazi symbols and Tweets being posted, it's time for me to act to stop that.

If you didn't want this to happen, you could have reported these things. Nobody did. What does that tell me?
Give it a rest, it's a differing opinion and as for the neo nazi bullshit, that was malifice you know one of the mods you have patrolling this place.

Hey how is this, covid and the vaccine are weak as piss, yeah that's MY opinion, you think covid is the most dangerous thing you have ever encountered and have filled your head with so much fear you can't handle anyone thinking differently to what you believe and as a result you act like a child chucking a tantrum, yeah i'm calling you a sook. Your mods are trolls and quite frankly i think they do it under instruction from............YOU considering they are allowed to run their mouths unchecked, utter pathetic.

It was the literal thing CHief is complaining about? He linked to Nazi symbols and propoganda?
Did he do it sympathetically "they are stopping paleo Pete from droppin his truth bombs!" type thing, or did he post it as a point of discussion on what we SHOULD NOT tolerate in our society?

We gave the poster a chance to explain himself. He didn't. Nobody else objected apart from mods.

Again: What does that say to us? What can we infer if nobody bats an eyelid at it? It might be an unfair inference, but people have to demonstrate that they won't put up with it.

Never saw it. The only stuff of this nature I ever saw was posted by Maliface.

Last edited:
If you have anything to say Tiger Toffee, now's the time to speak up mate.

Let's hear it.

*Finger hovers over ban button*

Give it a rest, it's a differing opinion and as for the neo nazi bullshit, that was malifice you know one of the mods you have patrolling this place.

Hey how is this, covid and the vaccine are weak as piss, yeah that's MY opinion, you think covid is the most dangerous thing you have ever encountered and have filled your head with so much fear you can't handle anyone thinking differently to what you believe and as a result you act like a child chucking a tantrum, yeah i'm calling you a sook. Your mods are trolls and quite frankly i think they do it under instruction from............YOU considering they are allowed to run their mouths unchecked, utter pathetic.

Did he do it sympathetically "they are stopping paleo Pete from droppin his truth bombs!" type thing, or did he post it as a point of discussion on what we SHOULD NOT tolerate in our society?

Not a single doubt it was him trying to promote the Neo Nazi views by dropping links

Bet my life on it. Ive reported many anti semetic posts he posted. 1 he deleted himself which was the worst thing I saw posted on here and then had the audacity to say he didnt delete it. One did get deleted. Other was "poorly worded" and other wasnt racist somehow

Well I, like other I assume, are probably not all over neo-Nazi iconography (outside the Swastika of course), therefore weren't aware?

Paleo Pete was never mentioned here until he brought him up…

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not a single doubt it was him trying to promote the Neo Nazi views by dropping links
Having known Malifice for many years, I have never seen an anti-Semitic opinion from him.

Malifice can you explain the reference in simple terms?

It was rejected because it was natural 'course of discussion'. The majority of you have been trying to have Malifice thread banned and whinging about it for ages, any perceived slip of his or comment that can be taken out of context and a report goes in.

How is

"Well Muslin girls arnt dieing"

when discussing face masks a natural course of discussion?

Muslim female oppression isnt somethiong to be joked about.. ever. Well so I thought

I may be wrong here, but when you look hard enough for anything, you will convince yourself and find it. Shame a harmless thread got rail-roaded and resulted in this. I doubt anyone here was plotting some Neo-Nazi uprising despite what one person saw…

I’m no scholar on Nazism, and Don’t expect to know every symbol or iconography

Just for clarity, are we using the NT Chief Minister's definition of anti-vaxx? If so you're banhammer will be worn down like Andy's in Shawshank.

Also anti-health seems a very wide category. Presumably any positive posts about alcohol, junk food, illicit drugs etc would fall under that? Gough may as well cancel his account now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back