Mod. Notice A reminder of site rules.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some users have recently found themselves with deleted posts, thread bans, and suspensions.

The site rules are here: https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/help/terms/

They include, right up the top:

You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is:
  • dangerous to health, anti-vax, Covid denial etc,
  • hateful, neo-Nazi, "international banking cartel" type anti-Semitism,
  • contains adult or objectionable content,
  • likely to offend,
  • threatening,
  • abusive,
  • spam or spam-like,
  • defamatory,
  • contains personal information of others,
  • risks copyright infringement,
  • encourages unlawful activity,
  • or otherwise violates any laws.

And yes, I added a couple today. See if you can guess which ones :)

So it's ok though for pro vaxxers and the like to abuse and ridicule people that are pro choice etc?

Yeah no double standards going on here. Nazi comments are not welcomed but this smells exactly like what is going on out there with msm and govt crap.

Awesome site this is.

• Admin
So it's ok though for pro vaxxers and the like to abuse and ridicule people that are pro choice etc?

Yeah no double standards going on here. Nazi comments are not welcomed but this smells exactly like what is going on out there with msm and govt crap.

Awesome site this is.
You're welcome to go elsewhere with the anti-vax comments. Nobody can stop you.

If you have anything to say Tiger Toffee, now's the time to speak up mate.

Let's hear it.

*Finger hovers over ban button*
Put the thread back it wasn't hurting anyone, it was actually a nice spot for those of us sent packing from those other threads or don't want to post in them to have a chat and vent............until malifice turned up and ruined it with his crap that is. Does it really bother you that people have a differing opinion, no one was threatening anyone, hell we were even telling people offline to stop engaging with him and to bring the thread back to some normal balance.

Some users have recently found themselves with deleted posts, thread bans, and suspensions.

• likely to offend,
  • threatening,
  • abusive,
  • spam or spam-like,
  • defamatory,

95% of this was done by Malifice?

Can just ban him and start again?

• likely to offend,
  • threatening,
  • abusive,
  • spam or spam-like,
  • defamatory,

I always knew you were in Gates' pocket!

95% of this was done by Malifice?

Can just ban him and start again?
All true. Place was fine before the trolls turned up. I never saw anyone encourage others not to take the vaccine, never any threats, or abuse or extremist stuff. Was a good place to discuss some alternate viewpoints of the biggest world event in all our lifetimes. One guy decides he doesn't like it and that's it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

• likely to offend,
  • threatening,
  • abusive,
  • spam or spam-like,
  • defamatory,

20 year member with zero infractions here. Why should I remain when one person’s extremist views can shut down all discussion?

Does it really bother you that people have a differing opinion
Yes, when that opinion is Covid-denial and neo-Nazi bullshit.

That stuff has become a dangerous issue in the community. And it has leaked into here. So I am plugging that leak.

You think I'M not happy with other people's opinion?

until malifice turned up and ruined it with his crap ... we were even telling people offline to stop engaging with him

You couldn't handle Malifice's differing opinion? OK.

Nobody says you can't discuss issues, but when we have neo-Nazi symbols and Tweets being posted, it's time for me to act to stop that.

If you didn't want this to happen, you could have reported these things. Nobody did. What does that tell me?

20 year member with zero infractions here. Why should I remain when one person’s extremist views can shut down all discussion?
You have a report button on every post. You need to help the mods by pointing this stuff out.

Did you use it?

That stuff has become a dangerous issue in the community. And it has leaked into here. So I am plugging that leak.

Nobody says you can't discuss issues, but when we have neo-Nazi symbols and Tweets being posted, it's time for me to act to stop that.

If you didn't want this to happen, you could have reported these things. Nobody did. What does that tell me?

I reported it to be fair but after the 2nd kniock back I didnt.

Last time I did was Malifice who posted links to a Neo Nazi website and was told it was course of discussion

I did try. It just got rejected because it was a mod posting it

the only “neo-Nazi” pic I saw posted was some Pete Evans tweet that Mal posted…I don’t personally go out looking and/or attributing everything to Nazis

Not that I saw any neo-Nazi symbols, but why not just delete them if you've got the power. A mod is literally posting more than anyone, I'm sure he saw them.

Same. Don't think I even had a post deleted before 2020. Now when something much more important than football needs to be discussed, free speech is no longer allowed.

Very bad decision made here by someone.

the only “neo-Nazi” pic I saw posted was some Pete Evans tweet that Mal posted…I don’t personally go out looking and/or attributing everything to Nazis
Neither did the majority of posters. This is more about censoring our views in order for this site to follow govt and msm agendas. They don't want more people to sympathize with us.

I reported it to be fair but after the 2nd kniock back I didnt.

Last time I did was Malifice who posted links to a Neo Nazi website and was told it was course of discussion

I did try. It just got rejected because it was a mod posting it

It was rejected because it was natural 'course of discussion'. The majority of you have been trying to have Malifice thread banned and whinging about it for ages, any perceived slip of his or comment that can be taken out of context and a report goes in.

Not that I saw any neo-Nazi symbols, but why not just delete them if you've got the power. A mod is literally posting more than anyone, I'm sure he saw them.
We gave the poster a chance to explain himself. He didn't. Nobody else objected apart from mods.

Again: What does that say to us? What can we infer if nobody bats an eyelid at it? It might be an unfair inference, but people have to demonstrate that they won't put up with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back