Mod. Notice A reminder of site rules.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh yes, reporting when you lose an argument and requesting a mod be banned is usually rejected
Ludicrous, I've never lost an argument with Malifice in my life and ahve never reported anything for "losing an argument". Malifice continually dragged threads into the dirt with side tracks and anti-science rhetoric based of pharma advertising documents. The shameless bias you and other moderators hold on this site is truly sickening.

Just for clarity, are we using the NT Chief Minister's definition of anti-vaxx?
Why would you think that specifically? What in any of my posts, or the rules, pointed to that?

Funny thing is I said nazi comments were not welcome.

Great selective quoting.
Apart from you re-posting a tweet from a neo-Nazi account?

What did you think "The Juggernaut88" was?

This is the whole issue: there's a little pall of Nazi crap rolling in over this topic and it is being ignored, or people are oblivious to it. Yet they share the material without thinking about it. And then certain opinions become accepted. Certain facts become set in stone. It's insidious and I saw it these last two days. Including in one of YOUR posts.

It stops now.

There is your thread:

Stick to site rules please.

Why would you think that specifically? What in any of my posts, or the rules, pointed to that?
It's an important distinction don't you think? If the rule says no anti vaccine stuff, are we talking the NT ministers definition that even having sympathy for a person who is against mandates is anti vaccine? Or is there some form of nuance allowed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How is

"Well Muslin girls arnt dieing"

when discussing face masks a natural course of discussion?

Muslim female oppression isnt somethiong to be joked about.. ever. Well so I thought
To clear this up as it is in public:

Malifice was responding facetiously to a crayon-drawn Covid-denying meme claiming masks caused all sorts of diseases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back