A-Leagues & Football Australia General Chat and News Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

It's the training ground next door.
4k cap (including temp seating) which works well for them at this stage. Only complaint I've seen is they charge $20 for parking (but have set up buses from the local stations) and have some food
I guess better that than continuing to be a travelling circus. Atleast they can really start to put somee roots in the area

I’m waiting for it too be a winner from the rival club of the teams in the grand final and they get booed as they present it lol
Or it's for a player not in the final and they save money on the airfare and have them on the big screen

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tags winning the Golden Boot despite us winning the wooden spoon is hilarious. The fact that we scored more goals than the Nux but still finished last tells you all you need to know about our defence.

I think Japan 2nd div were interested in him during the January transfer window.

Plus he's only 30. So still has a few good years left.

Would the Japan 2nd division pay him enough to make it worth it, though?

Would the Japan 2nd division pay him enough to make it worth it, though?
i have no idea GIF by PBS

It is the end of the year and bonza have already been replacing (similar to the deals brought forward by the demise of blk). Ownership will be interesting

It is the end of the year and binza have already been replacing (similar to the deals brought forward by the demise of blk). Ownership will be interesting

I must admit looking back in hindsight is the fact 777 were so happy to let Turkish take over 2 years into a 4 year deal (yes I understand bonza would of still been a sponsor) probably a sign that what happened with bonza would happen

Remove this Banner Ad

Back