Conspiracy Theory 9/11 - Part 3

What's your opinion regarding the 9/11 attacks?

• The official story makes the most sense

Votes: 48 40.7%
  • The attacks were allowed to happen

Votes: 28 23.7%
  • Inside job by US/shadow Government

Votes: 42 35.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

21st anniversary.

717tV+IiZFL._SL1200__465_465_int.jpg

Apologies if this has been presented before. This is Bill Cooper declaring on 28th June 2001 that something major is about to happen “and whatever is about to happen, if they they are gonna blame it on Osama Bin Laden, don’t you even believe it”. He was killed less than 2 months after 9/11. There’s also other very interesting material on this after the Bill Cooper dialogue.

Apologies if this has been presented before. This is Bill Cooper declaring on 28th June 2001 that something major is about to happen “and whatever is about to happen, if they they are gonna blame it on Osama Bin Laden, don’t you even believe it”. He was killed less than 2 months after 9/11. There’s also other very interesting material on this after the Bill Cooper dialogue.

He was killed because he was shooting at cops.

Has everyone seen this a thousand times?

I like the first comment in Twitter.

"A scud missile is an Iraqi missile that couldn't hit the broad side of a barn."
Don't you love the determined unknown American repeating over and over "this is a scud missile" as if that makes it true.
Do those sort of tactics work on you?

You will send me your money.

What missile would hit the ground , but not explode until it hit a wall?
Who took this video footage from where?
Why didn't it actually explode when it hit the wall? Where is the massive blast we saw in other camera footage. Was it too hard for the 12yo cgi expert to recreate with freeware?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Decided to check out Aviator online game for money ⇒ Play Aviator Spribe again just for old times' sake and found that it redirects to this sketchy site. URL is correct, as the Wayback machine shows the correct site a few years ago. Ukraine being one of the top nations to pay for hacking services, seems like powers that be really didn't want people moseying around this site anymore.

Last normal snapshot on Wayback is Jan 12, 2021

Man, the Facebook page for that website is an adventure in arguments over thermite, misunderstanding completely of basic engineering and arguments over what fire can and cant do.

Interestingly I stumbled upon this on Reddit today regarding Tower 7:
I was an FDNY firefighter on that day (still am) I was working in Brooklyn at that time.

I arrived as building 7 was fully involved in fire. I got there about an hour after the north tower collapsed. You are right about the collapse damage and the damage done to the water supply. But getting rigs in there wouldn't have been an issue, we could still get rigs down the block. But we just couldn't get water in those rigs to fight the fires. Also, those fires are fought from within. Usually done by us hooking up to the internal standpipe (sort of a hydrant system that runs though the stairways, we bring hose and utilize the standpipe for water instead of the rigs) But the building wasn't getting water thought municipal supply and we couldn't get water into the standpipe with the pumpers because the all the hydrants nearby were dry. In reality, there was so much fire that we never had a chance of putting it out even if we had water.

The building had fire on floors from 6 to 30. Theres no way we were putting out 25 floors of fire. In addition to all that, our command structure had basically been murdered and we had no real way of knowing who was in charge or what we were to do. I do know a couple of companies did enter the building and performed searches as best they could. But after awhile, we saw that the building was starting to buckle and crack, we knew it was going to be a matter of time before it fell. Building finally fell a little after 5, scared the hell out of me. Sounded/Felt like a subway train was right below my feet. We all ran different ways, we knew we were out of the collapse zone but we didn't know if it would cause a chain reaction with other buildings. After awhile we crawled out of wherever we took shelter and started to fight the fires (As best we could...still no water) Verizon building got blasted and I think a community college building got taken out too.

Of course he could be a deep state plant and be lying, it is the Internet after all. He well could be the one who planted the bombs/Thermite/placed the thermite there when the building was built/launched the missile/used the Jewish space lasers.

Back