Conspiracy Theory 9/11 - Part 3

What's your opinion regarding the 9/11 attacks?

• The official story makes the most sense

Votes: 48 40.7%
  • The attacks were allowed to happen

Votes: 28 23.7%
  • Inside job by US/shadow Government

Votes: 42 35.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome to Part 3 of the eternal 9/11 debate (16 years went quickly!). Some points:

Conduct: You all know the board and site rules. Keep it clean. I may lock this thread for up to 12 hours if people misbehave. If that happens, don't bother starting another thread. Just be patient.

Corpse pictures: Don't post, even if requested. However you may describe where they can be found.

Long videos: Post away, but don't expect people to watch them. Complaints will fall on deaf ears :cool:

Turn on captions and set video speed to x1.25 to make it shorter ;)

Take it away...

I'm all ears on changing poll options, but remember there are dozens of theories so we can only have the main ones!

First time I've ever said unsatisfactory on this site...
Probably because you can't spell it without my help if your pre-edit post is any guide ;)

View attachment 415221

Sorry, I couldn't help myself.

Take a hollow ball made out of aluminium foil and belt it with a hammer. Belt the crap out of it. Can you find the ball?
Now take a flat piece of paper and belt it with the same hammer.
Now be amazed at what survives and what doesn't and blame the Jews.

Take a hollow ball made out of aluminium foil and belt it with a hammer. Belt the crap out of it. Can you find the ball?
Now take a flat piece of paper and belt it with the same hammer.
Now be amazed at what survives and what doesn't and blame the Jews.

LOL....What a sad, pathetic effort at an apt analogy.

Some people are so gullible that they'll believe whatever they're told, in spite of the evidence of their senses to the contrary.

Narrative<<<<<Reality.....Cognitive Dissonance 101:

Last edited:

Some people are so gullible that they'll believe whatever they're told, in spite of the evidence of their senses to the contrary.

The day you actually put up some evidence instead of insults and random statements, is the day I fall off my chair.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yes some people are gullible. I'm replying to one. You have posted plenty of evidence to support your gullibility so this is not a random insult, such as your post was intended to be. Essentially you believe anything on a youtube video as long as it supports the delusion.

Which senses are you referring to ? The vibe?

Since you have failed to understand the underlying premise of the analogy.
Vehicles such as cars are manufactured from steel, and specifically designed to withstand crashes.
Aircraft are manufactured with the prime criteria being light weight.
There is little point in designing an aircraft to "hold together" if it hits the ground at 1000km/h, which is probably why they don't.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes some people are gullible. I'm replying to one. You have posted plenty of evidence to support your gullibility so this is not a random insult, such as your post was intended to be. Essentially you believe anything on a youtube video as long as it supports the delusion.

Which senses are you referring to ? The vibe?

Since you have failed to understand the underlying premise of the analogy.
Vehicles such as cars are manufactured from steel, and specifically designed to withstand crashes.
Aircraft are manufactured with the prime criteria being light weight.
There is little point in designing an aircraft to "hold together" if it hits the ground at 1000km/h, which is probably why they don't.

Agree, BUT the elephant in the room is why has the Govt refused to release the hundreds of different footage that was taken? Added to that is the fact that not one private video has been released. I just find that unbelievable, considering how much footage there was in New York. There were a lot of witnesses who said that they saw a plane hit the Pentagon, but again they could have been plants.

Agree, BUT the elephant in the room is why has the Govt refused to release the hundreds of different footage that was taken? Added to that is the fact that not one private video has been released. I just find that unbelievable, considering how much footage there was in New York. There were a lot of witnesses who said that they saw a plane hit the Pentagon, but again they could have been plants.

Are you referring to WTC 7 here?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

No the Pentagon. WTC 7 was pulled. Never in the history of building design or construction has a building collapsed due to fire in such a short space of time.

Never in the history of building design or construction has a building been "secretly wired with explosives" and destroyed as part of a subversive plot. Certainly not by thermite.

Also.... destroyed by aliens.

So which unlikely scenario was it?
This is where some evidence would be nice.

Knocking down two buildings full of people with passenger jets seems like a hell of a diversion.

Something being unlikely does not make something equally unlikely true.

Why don't you start the discussion and we can all comment. Which one's in particular are suspicious.

Yes, it does have its bias, but it does raise some interesting questions.

I'm not sure how correct they are about the mobile phones not working at that altitude/speed, and the calls may have come from the airphones. The media did say that the calls came from personal mobiles though.

What's strange are the calls from loved ones that lacked the emotion and panic you would suspect in that situation. What about the guy who called his mother and said "Hi mom, it's Mark Bingham"? Perhaps they were never on the planes that hit the towers.

I also found this video today:

A common argument is: "how could thousands of people be in on this and nobody has exposed 9/11"? Well, many people HAVE come forward and their stories are generally ignored. The inquest into 9/11 was rushed and didn't want to touch on many subjects. The bottom line is, there are numerous inconsistencies with personal reports vs the official story.

A common argument is: "how could thousands of people be in on this and nobody has exposed 9/11"? Well, many people HAVE come forward and their stories are generally ignored. The inquest into 9/11 was rushed and didn't want to touch on many subjects. The bottom line is, there are numerous inconsistencies with personal reports vs the official story.

Actually, the inquest wasn't rushed at all.....It took 2 years for it to begin for starters & only after massive public pressure, particularly from the families & relatives of the victims.....But if you mean it was a pre- conceived & half-arsed 'hatchet-job' & cover-up from start to finish, then Yes, absolutely.

I always plump for the actual perps & crooks of a crime to do it's investigation & autopsy.....Saves on inconsequential things like accountability, explanations & evidence....Big brooms & carpets are the go to favs.

This is where some evidence would be nice.

The evidence was carted away before any kind of investigation could occur... Why?

FEMA flew in the night before so got started cleaning up the wreckage straight away... Convenient.

Biggest crime scene in living memory, a phenomenal event where 3 towers fell into their own footprint and the government agencies' only priority was cleaning it all up ASAP.

The evidence was carted away before any kind of investigation could occur... Why?

FEMA flew in the night before so got started cleaning up the wreckage straight away... Convenient.

Biggest crime scene in living memory, a phenomenal event where 3 towers fell into their own footprint and the government agencies' only priority was cleaning it all up ASAP.

Please produce evidence that the evidence was carted away and that the evidence was in fact evidence.
Otherwise my "alien's did it" theory is equally valid.

Back