Player Watch #8: Bailey Scott

Remove this Banner Ad

Whoever decided to play him at half back let alone task him with the kickouts deserves punishment
Has to be Clarko… why stuff up one of the only things working for us atm? Clarko did the same thing last year. Ratten had Bailey flying on the wing, and Clarko came back and threw him down back

Has to be Clarko… why stuff up one of the only things working for us atm? Clarko did the same thing last year. Ratten had Bailey flying on the wing, and Clarko came back and threw him down back
Why the heck do the coaching staff turn all of our players into half-backs?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably his worst game for two years, I expect him to bounce back over the next few weeks. Needs to be played on the wing ahead Stephens.
Could they Swap roles? Stephens is way down on confidence. Put him at Hb. Better user and would have a clear role. Release scott. Could be the Shutdown? And can kick.

Yes, winger who has placed in the last two Syd Barkers should be dropped instead of being moved back to the wing
Yep. Scott has to play on the wing. Scott’s strength is his run and that’s were he is best suited to play. :stern look

Yes, winger who has placed in the last two Syd Barkers should be dropped instead of being moved back to the wing
Ignore him, the Nostril's opinions are set in concrete and incapable of change. If this was the 1930's he'd be calling for Bradman's axing based on his first test match performances, ignoring everything he did afterwards.

Baffled Bails has been taken off the wing. Eddie Ford and Tucker were our wingers at times tonight🤔
Moves like that just makes me wonder about Clarko. God I hope he is playing the long game & we look back on this time in 2027 thinking what a genius he was.

Moves like that just makes me wonder about Clarko. God I hope he is playing the long game & we look back on this time in 2027 thinking what a genius he was.
Yep, some simple moves seem to be staring us all right in the face.
If Clarko makes 2 simple moves.. we will be instantly 4 goals better off.
1. B.Scott back to wing
2. A.Corr omitted

Enough is enough. It's the same old turning over the ball and costing us goals over and over. We can't go forward as a club with guys like him Lmac for starters.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back