Player Watch #5: Curtis Taylor - re-signed until the end of 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s 2024 or bust.
He needs to muscle up, play a lot harder, and impact games more. 2 goals a game he needs to be kicking. 40 for the season.
If he is to make it, he has to model a Jack Gunston/Jamie Elliot type role. Lead up, being a Larkey shot gun, getting 2 goals a game and keeping dangerous and his direct opponent away from Larkey. It’s 2024 or never

Last edited:
He will be ranked about 10-12th as a full time NMFC forward come Monday 10pm - his days of playing full time forward in our firsts are over and that is a good positive development for our club.

CT's best option would be to build up his tank and play as a hard running marking wingman.

He then has to hope that opportunities open up - and they could as Stephens may not work out, Kerch may take his time in developing into the wing role etc etc.

But that all assumes CT is committed to an AFL career and prepared to put the work in and so far there is zero evidence of that.

How many have Curtis in there best side for 2024.
I doubt Al does either.
With McKercker, Duursma and hopefully Collard coming on board.
Adding in Fisher and new Stevo. Curtis just slipped back in the pecking order.

A KP caught in a midfielders body.

Again, would have been a comfortable 150 games in the 90s..

Yes that's who he looks like to me too. I've heard of him but never seen a photo of him and have little idea of what he gets up to apart from having shocking dress style.

The last popular bard you heard of was Marlowe though.

The last popular bard you heard of was Marlowe though.
Asterix-Comics-6.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure where my post went in response to this garbage

But imagine not liking or trying to put down a player due to them being someone who enjoys attention lol

If anything I prefer extroverted players who bond the team together off field rather than quiet introverts
Shocked that you would see attention-seeking as a positive.

Should Curtis get a new contract or finish up at the end of next season. I have full faith that the likes of Viney & al clarko, well, they know football.

So I rest easy, the days of Scott and his secretary making decisions are long gone.

I was looking around for North podcasts on spotify when I stumbled across this.

Curtis, mate, I mean no offence but its little wonder we lost so many games last year when your "NMFC pregame" playlist is terrible bro.

Feel free to DM me for better suggestions in 2024 mate.

Good to see he takes his playlist crafting seriously. Being the out and out superstar and consummate professional that he is, he can of course afford to turn his attention to all those wannabe showbiz elements he loves so much

Good to see he takes his playlist crafting seriously. Being the out and out superstar and consummate professional that he is, he can of course afford to turn his attention to all those wannabe showbiz elements he loves so much
Hah, I will never begrudge anyone making elaborate playlists. Its my life essence, strangely. Greatest thing about being alive today - aside from the lack of slavery and decent accessibility of healthcare - is the cheap and almost universal access to culture. Which makes it a pity that people can't actually make decent money from creating it anymore.

Check the Wardlaw thread for a much better playlist than Taylor's.

Hah, I will never begrudge anyone making elaborate playlists. Its my life essence, strangely. Greatest thing about being alive today - aside from the lack of slavery and decent accessibility of healthcare - is the cheap and almost universal access to culture. Which makes it a pity that people can't actually make decent money from creating it anymore.

Check the Wardlaw thread for a much better playlist than Taylor's.
Sorry to get serious, but sadly there's currently estimated to be around 40-50 million people trapped in slavery, the most there has ever been.

Sorry to get serious, but sadly there's currently estimated to be around 40-50 million people trapped in slavery, the most there has ever been.
In raw numbers yeah but as a proportion of the population its way lower than its been in the past.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back