Play Nice 46th President of the United States: Joe Biden 2: Incidit in scyllam cupiens vitare charybdim

Remove this Banner Ad

Lets remove it from a war context and put it into a gangland context then - would people be upset if 2 gangs (males) fought each other and murdered each other - possibly not. But if there was collateral damage and some of their kids were killed and girlfriends and wives were also killed who were not in the actual "fight" when it occurred I would say most people would say that's terrible.
Unfortunately most wars are created by men and fought by men who often care very little for the collateral damage all under the guise of "fighting for what's right". Of course there are innocent men caught up in the killing but nowhere near as many as the innocent women I'm going to hazard a guess at.

Yeah some good points there. Id like to see the data before making that assumption however.

Dunno mate - it's your claim.

How do you feel about the fact that news of the deaths of civilian women and children usually has a bigger emotional impact on most people than news of the deaths of combatants?

Personally i think part of it is the corrupt media trying to further sensationalize and drive their own narratives.

I did, she said that Men are more expendable than women and children and in general in society, we care less about their welfare on the whole.
:cry:
You missed the second part of my post.:swarrow:
Not sure how this question is relevant in this thread.

I did, she said that Men are more expendable than women and children and in general in society, we care less about their welfare on the whole.
Biologically, this is why men are more likely to do dumb dangerous things, especially young men.

If you lose a few men in high risk high reward ventures, no biggie, and if one of them pulls it off and doesn't die, everyone benefits.

Evolutionary speaking, the costs of young women behaving the same way is much higher.

In the same vein, men find female screams much more galvanising. Biologically primed to react that way.

No more point being upset about this than there is about men being stronger.

On SM-A346E using BigFooty.com mobile app

So she thinks women and children are expendable?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If the consequences weren't so dire, you'd have to consider whether the DNC was tanking.

Deary me. They're doing a bad enough job already without Hills faceplanting every time she gets within 5 feet of a microphone, about as in touch as Marie Antoinette.

They need to load her into a crate, nail it shut then wheel it into that warehouse from the end of Raiders of the Lost Ark.

Deary me. They're doing a bad enough job already without Hills faceplanting every time she gets within 5 feet of a microphone, about as in touch as Marie Antoinette.

They need to load her into a crate, nail it shut then wheel it into that warehouse from the end of Raiders of the Lost Ark.

In her defence, if they say she had an authenticity problem in 2016, she certainly doesn't anymore.

Just turns out she is authentically terrible.

I love how “young people I’ve spoken to” is supposed to become creditable evidence of own stance. It’s no different to walking into a local pubs front bar and developing your think tank from the 10 blokes who want to give u an opinion.
We have nfi if these “young people “ are Jewish for instance. Its a terrible throwaway line that many pollies love to use to support their agendas

Interesting podcast about media capture, media owned by billionaires who do billions in government work - Elon, Bezos - and more. Laundering the outlet's or journalists views with quotes from hand fed experts... and who is in those balaclavas arresting professors on college campuses?

All fun!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back