Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting stuff going on at the University of Virginia

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/white-nationalists-march-uva-torches-article-1.3404681

article-charlottesville-4-0811.jpg

I said this after the election, but one of the more dangerous things to come out of a Trump presidency, are the people that he has given a voice to, who are no longer ashamed to express their ideologies publicly.

One specific groups entire mantra is hate & bigotry.
Antifa? BAMN? BLM? Oh, you mean the white supremacists. True also.

The car thing was disgusting and cowardly, and Trump rightfully called it out. Do we know which specific group the attacker was part of? KKK, Spencer's mob, the "alt-right", or some lone mental patient? And I'm not trying to excuse the act by suggesting mental illness, there is no excuse for such an action.

Are we equally pissed that he hasn't specifically called out BLM or Antifa for the violence they have engaged in?

Antifa? BAMN? BLM? Oh, you mean the white supremacists. True also.

The car thing was disgusting and cowardly, and Trump rightfully called it out. Do we know which specific group the attacker was part of? KKK, Spencer's mob, the "alt-right", or some lone mental patient? And I'm not trying to excuse the act by suggesting mental illness, there is no excuse for such an action.

Are we equally pissed that he hasn't specifically called out BLM or Antifa for the violence they have engaged in?

Well if I were trump I'd be pissed at my name being used and I'd most certainly call it out

Well if I were trump I'd be pissed at my name being used and I'd most certainly call it out

So who would you like him to call out? Shall we send him a 90 page list of all the individuals and organisations he has to specifically condemn, or can we just be content with condemning the hate and violence from all sides?

So who would you like him to call out? Shall we send him a 90 page list of all the individuals and organisations he has to specifically condemn, or can we just be content with condemning the hate and violence from all sides?

He could say white nationalist groups or white supremacists

He simply has to say he condemns "white supremacy".

or he's okay with his name associated with them. One or the other.

Lulz funny how liberals get so up in arms about this with trump but yet were dead silent on Obamas lack of criticism or disassociation from black/Islam supremacy groups. g

Somewhat revealing that the very same people, many of them ITT, who talk about the importance of verbally confronting Islamic Terrorism are finding it cripplingly hard to say "Nazis are bad."
Both of them are bad and deserve condemnation. However I find this post somewhat strange as those who talk about the importance of verbally confronting Nazi's find it cripplingly hard to say Islamic terrorism is bad.

Both of them are bad and deserve condemnation. However I find this post somewhat strange as those who talk about the importance of verbally confronting Nazi's find it cripplingly hard to say Islamic terrorism is bad.

Bullshit.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Somewhat revealing that the very same people, many of them ITT, who talk about the importance of verbally confronting Islamic Terrorism are finding it cripplingly hard to say "Nazis are bad."

All bigots matter!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah nah. Not bullshit but you just say it is as it doesn't fit in with your narrative.

Name one person who refuses to say Islamic terrorism is bad.

If it would stop there, then fine. But the MSM and left will just keep demanding he disavow everyone/thing they don't like. Some things should go without saying. The bloke is pro-Israel and has Jewish grandchildren, I hardly think he has any time for the small amount of crazy neo-nazis that are out there.

More presidential to just demand an end to the senseless violence from all sides.

More presidential to just demand an end to the senseless violence from all sides.

Except it's the guys with the Swastikas who've just driven a car into a crowd of protesters.

See guys, an actual Presidential-sounding statement in this sort of situation isn't that hard.

You know how people love to blame members of a religion for crimes committed by people who claim to be of the same religion?

White supremacism is the Protestants main fault. Nazis and KKK.

Apparently the burning cross was considered a Scottish thing, and that's where the 'klan' as in 'clan' comes in too. Protestant communities created and harboured the KKK. Anti-catholicism was part of their thing early days.

People say the KKK is linked to the NRA too, so a whole bunch of the USA's many shambles might get lumped on Protestants, if you're playing that game.
America was founded by those who found Calvinism not quite strict enough for their tastes. It explains plenty.

The issue is Trump has been willing to cultivate support from neo nazis since he announced.

He pretended not to know who David Duke was, and retweeted from 'white genocide' neo nazi accounts.

"So sad"!! Really? Is that all he can come up with? The man is truly vile.

I was watching a CNN report earlier, where they were talking about a helicopter that went down in Charlottesville, with two fatalities. No public, official announcement had been made about who those people killed were. Except then Trump tweets this:

Stunning ... I thought I'd seen the lowest bar he could fall to, but today's events have gone below that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back