Delisted #45: Alec Waterman - not offered another contract - 18/10

Remove this Banner Ad

Was quietly bullish on Murky and thought he might fly under the radar and then surprise a few early season, especially with Tippa out. But haven't heard much at all and not named in the practice match for tomorrow.
Most likely to be playing VFL midfield so they can get a read on his development going forward.

He has a similar build/frame to Stringer and I reckon he's a good stand-in for the Stringer role up forward.
He plays taller than he actually is, giving up a good 10cm to Stringer. That said he is a reasonable fill in and I have no problem with him having a crack at it, along with Martin and Perkins.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He has a similar build/frame to Stringer and I reckon he's a good stand-in for the Stringer role up forward.
Wasn't he a highly rated min in his junior days before his illness wrecked his tank?

would be a good plan B for the handfull of games stringer misses each year

Classic Essendon new age player who everyone seems to love because he kicks a goal from outside 50m once a month. He might actually be the laziest player on the list.

Should be delisted at seasons end, but watch us give him 2 years.

Can't say for sure but it feels like he's slimmed down. Noticed it during the moment of silence camera-pan, definitely a more defined jawline. Will never be a lightning quick unit but losing maybe 5 kegs I think has made him nimble enough to better on a lead and a bit more effective at ground level.

Brett Ebert clone

love that Waterman is back in the side and should be there all the time. he adds a bit of hardness and can take a good mark and more importantly finish off . but we do sadly miss Tippa a lot and I hope he is back in the side soon as we miss his forward pressure something we are badly lacking..!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back