Player Watch #44: Adam Marcon - Lambo's best mate

Remove this Banner Ad

Its funny how whenever you hear about a particular player burning up the track during pre season they tend to struggle in games. Lambert is one who has been mentioned but so far has failed to make his mark. Must admit though with the number of changes made during the games and players thinking about injuries and looking forward to the 1st round it can be difficult for some to cope mentally with the pre season lead up games. Assuming he gets a go in NAB 4 I think he will be under pressure to retain his spot if he doesn't have any impact.

Its funny how whenever you hear about a particular player burning up the track during pre season they tend to struggle in games. Lambert is one who has been mentioned but so far has failed to make his mark. Must admit though with the number of changes made during the games and players thinking about injuries and looking forward to the 1st round it can be difficult for some to cope mentally with the pre season lead up games. Assuming he gets a go in NAB 4 I think he will be under pressure to retain his spot if he doesn't have any impact.
Nab 4 is an intra club , I'd disregard much of Thursday's game , it was noticeable after halftime when the casualty dept was bursting at the seems that we were only going at half rat power , wouldn't expect the intra club to be too full blown either, the major imperative is getting our best 22 on the park for the season proper , that is all

Nab 4 is an intra club , I'd disregard much of Thursday's game , it was noticeable after halftime when the casualty dept was bursting at the seems that we were only going at half rat power , wouldn't expect the intra club to be too full blown either, the major imperative is getting our best 22 on the park for the season proper , that is all
Nab 4 is Round one.

I'm not sure if Lambert has a defined role yet - is he an inside mid, small forward, defensive mid ?

Last year I thought that he was being groomed as a small forward role rotating through the midfield. This year we have Townsend, Moore and his mate Marcon competing for midfield spots, while Titch, Rioli and possibly Yarran are the front runners for that small forward spot/s.

I think will probably see him in and out of the team throughout the year, one of those fringe types.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope he comes out and dominates. Mind you he will be started on the bench then put to the back pocket. Rested in the bench then given a burst on the back flank before going back to the back pocket.

Then when we are 12 goals down he will get a go in the guts. Get a dozen possies then get dropped. Followed by a presser giving all credit to gws who came to play...

Good luck down back marcs

I hope he comes out and dominates. Mind you he will be started on the bench then put to the back pocket. Rested in the bench then given a burst on the back flank before going back to the back pocket.

Then when we are 12 goals down he will get a go in the guts. Get a dozen possies then get dropped. Followed by a presser giving all credit to gws who came to play...

Good luck down back marcs

Whether he comes out or not is unlikely to impact upon his game. If anything it could piss of lambo

Remove this Banner Ad

Back