Player Watch #44: Adam Marcon - Lambo's best mate

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes...but Fargo's point was....a choice on promotion on last nights game between Short and Chol.
Chol without doubt. Short reminds me of Nason.
Marcon is the most ready for senior action of the three. He gets the promotion imo

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

macron was solid enough if one of our mids go down(conca) he would be the one I bring in to replace them at this stage

I didn't see the NAB 1 game that he played in, and I was wondering how did he look with ball in hand? I don't know much about him, but looking at his 'highlights' video he often seems quite manic with or without the ball, and i would think if he was to be able to make it at AFL level he would need to be a bit more composed with ball in hand. Did he make good choices with his disposals? I noticed he had a 76% disposal efficiency rating, but that doesn't tell the whole story.

I love it when a mature-age player does well, so I wish him all the best. I think he is at a good club in that Richmond tend to give Rookies a go if they deserve it, and also in that he is the type of player that would compliment the current midfield.

I didn't see the NAB 1 game that he played in, and I was wondering how did he look with ball in hand? I don't know much about him, but looking at his 'highlights' video he often seems quite manic with or without the ball, and i would think if he was to be able to make it at AFL level he would need to be a bit more composed with ball in hand. Did he make good choices with his disposals? I noticed he had a 76% disposal efficiency rating, but that doesn't tell the whole story.

I love it when a mature-age player does well, so I wish him all the best. I think he is at a good club in that Richmond tend to give Rookies a go if they deserve it, and also in that he is the type of player that would compliment the current midfield.

I didn't see it myself as I was driving (had the game on the radio) but the match report said he had a solid debut:

"He duly produced a decent debut performance in the Yellow and Black, finishing with 13 disposals, including three centre clearances, three inside-50 entries, plus five tackles and a goal, as the young, inexperienced Tigers’ team went down by 60 points."

http://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/2016-02-22/marcon-relishes-afl-action

I'm pretty excited to see if he can follow in Lambo's footsteps and make an impact off the rookie list. If nothing else, would give our VFL boys a solid performer to help guide the cubs at VFL level. From what I've heard of him in interviews, he sounds like a pretty switched on and mature guy which is always welcome.

I think he actually looked quite good with ball in hand. He has the zip to get out of traffic but then generally had the composure to use it constructively. Funnily enough, think of Lambert if you want an idea of what he's like.

Hey guys, I was reading today that Marcon and Lambert are best friends.
Didn't know! Small world huh

Anyway, I thought I'd fill you all in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back