Retired 41. James Toohey (2014-2015)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, where did he go?

Is he hurt? Is he out? Any info appreciated. Was looking for him to develop well this year and push for an upgrade but I had heard nothing after late last year.

GO Catters

Daz, sadly he has a heart condition & had corrective surgery two weeks ago. I'm not sure if he'll be back this year. It's a real bugger as he was coming along nicely. I'm not sure as to why the club hasn't released a statement as yet, given it was over two weeks ago. That's all I can give you at this stage. I'm looking forward to seeing him in the hoops when he's better as I reckon we've got a keeper. But Geez, what on earth has the club done to deserve all these bloody injuries. I'm looking forward to some good luck very soon.

Daz, sadly he has a heart condition & had corrective surgery two weeks ago. I'm not sure if he'll be back this year. It's a real bugger as he was coming along nicely. I'm not sure as to why the club hasn't released a statement as yet, given it was over two weeks ago. That's all I can give you at this stage. I'm looking forward to seeing him in the hoops when he's better as I reckon we've got a keeper. But Geez, what on earth has the club done to deserve all these bloody injuries. I'm looking forward to some good luck very soon.

Thanks Cameron. Not knowing anything is what drives me nuts. No news on whether he was injured, exiled or whatever. But I suppose we need to except that Medical conditions are confidential.
All the best for the kid.

WOW. First of all, lets hope he is ok. Person before the game etc. Must be scary for the kid as well as very frustrating.
Hope he gets back to full health just for his own sake. Footy comes after all that stuff.

On the GFC front, we could use a little luck there yes. I had him tracking to be a good player for us this year developing well down the track.

Hope he recovers and gets back to what he wants to do.

Go Catters

Same goes Daz & Rabbi. I'm pretty confident we'll see him kept on if he recovers well. He's a massive unit, outstanding individual with lots of upside. Just what we're going to need in going forward.

Same goes Daz & Rabbi. I'm pretty confident we'll see him kept on if he recovers well. He's a massive unit, outstanding individual with lots of upside. Just what we're going to need in going forward.
TOTALLY AGREE

poor guy. Sure hope is heals up well and gives the footy a good rest.

Really having a poor run with injuries to some of our newly drafted players these last few years.
It may well be one of those electrical pathway problems like Nathan Eagleton had- he went on to a long career.

Has anyone heard about Toohey in recent weeks? Was just told elsewhere on the site that a mutual friend had told this person that Toohey has walked out on the club.
Not another one.

Not another one.
It has to be said it is only hearsay and unconfirmed news. That said he's not on the injury list as of the latest update of Tuesday and isn't in the VFL team to play tomorrow. Will be watching team selections with keen interest now.

I was under the impression he was recovering from some form of heart surgery a few weeks ago.

Not sure of how this all plays together.

GO Catters

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back