Player Watch #40: Callum Coleman-Jones

Remove this Banner Ad

RFC should not answer North’s calls now. Their initial offer is such an insult that there is no point talking to them. Be nice to CCJ and cut a deal with another club say bulldogs, GWS or anyone needing a ruck/forward. If CCJ wants out, fine here is ur option and it ain’t north. If CCJ refuses to accept, fine. He can walk. We would then launch proceedings against him for his behaviour on the Gold Coast and North for draft tampering.
Could we lose? Probably. But it does not matter the process would be the punishment.
Also when the next presidents meeting is held, Peggy will work the numbers to relocate Norf to Mars. RFC is the most important club in the AFL and it is time we start acting like it.

RFC should not answer North’s calls now. Their initial offer is such an insult that there is no point talking to them. Be nice to CCJ and cut a deal with another club say bulldogs, GWS or anyone needing a ruck/forward. If CCJ wants out, fine here is ur option and it ain’t north. If CCJ refuses to accept, fine. He can walk. We would then launch proceedings against him for his behaviour on the Gold Coast and North for draft tampering.
Could we lose? Probably. But it does not matter the process would be the punishment.
Also when the next presidents meeting is held, Peggy will work the numbers to relocate Norf to Mars. RFC is the most important club in the AFL and it is time we start acting like it.
North aren’t calling Tigers at all? They don’t need to make any calls…
CCJ walks straight to psd. Tigers are making the phone calls.

North aren’t calling Tigers at all? They don’t need to make any calls…
CCJ walks straight to psd. Tigers are making the phone calls.
And Richmond really dont need a trade valued at pick #50 so its not like we are losing

Just let the campaigner walk to the PSD and be known as just that an ungrateful piece of sheet
Grab Tarrant as a free agent on 1 year deal with a trigger - Wont effect the compo at all as we would have already traded it

And Richmond really dont need a trade valued at pick #50 so its not like we are losing

Just let the campaigner walk to the PSD and be known as just that an ungrateful piece of sheet
Grab Tarrant as a free agent on 1 year deal with a trigger - Wont effect the compo at all as we would have already traded it
It's not the player that decides the strategy but North officials. I doubt he would feel good about Richmond getting shagged.

It's not the player that decides the strategy but North officials. I doubt he would feel good about Richmond getting shagged.

I don’t think he gives a s**t , he is a lowlife campaigner, found drunk at punt road the morning after the vfl grand final, and let’s not bring up the strippers and kebabs, the club has stood by him and he has flicked us up the Arse without Vaseline

I don’t think he gives a sh*t , he is a lowlife campaigner, found drunk at punt road the morning after the vfl grand final, and let’s not bring up the strippers and kebabs, the club has stood by him and he has flicked us up the Arse without Vaseline
And I thought they were virtues.

Last edited:
I don’t think he gives a sh*t , he is a lowlife campaigner, found drunk at punt road the morning after the vfl grand final, and let’s not bring up the strippers and kebabs, the club has stood by him and he has flicked us up the Arse without Vaseline

It was obvious he was a campaigner the moment he gave Pickett a bake for taking mark of the year running into the pack.

How he passed our interview and screening tests is a real concern

And I thought they were virtues.
Thats a very decent spray even for Big Footy. Well done Im impressed.

I would rather let him go PSD that accept a sh!tty pick for him to be honest

There is always the reputation that sticks to a player that leaves his club by going PSD
Nick Stevens Jack Martin always will be remembered for dogging their club

Suits CCJ - Perfectly

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've always appreciated being able to turn up and get a seat without having to pre book 🤷‍♂️

Unfourtunately thanks to COVID, that is a thing of the past (at least until 2023 it seems)....

But stop trying to find a positive to my witty observation reply about North having no supporters. It was original and executed flawlessly. Now give us 20 and Tarrant and we'll give you 26 and 47. That's fair. Go away ;)

I would rather let him go PSD that accept a sh!tty pick for him to be honest

There is always the reputation that sticks to a player that leaves his club by going PSD
Nick Stevens Jack Martin always will be remembered for dogging their club

Suits CCJ - Perfectly

I'm starting to come around to that point of view.

But only so long as we save an equal amount of ire for that little s**t stain of a club in North Melbourne. Every time we have an opportunity to undermine them we should. Be it questions of equalisation, fixtures, relocation etc. They are basically a VFA club that survive in the national competition solely through the charity of others. I hope when the opportunity arises we remind them of that.

Because frankly let's be honest if it wasn't for the parasites at Arden Street none of this would be happening.

Once you accept the reality of this situation and that reality is he is leaving for way unders, you can truly be at peace.

Could be worse. He's going to a s**t club, imagine if he was going to a competitor. Would hurt much more.

Once you accept the reality of this situation and that reality is he is leaving for way unders, you can truly be at peace.

Could be worse. He's going to a sh*t club, imagine if he was going to a competitor. Would hurt much more.
Hoestly
I would just let him go PSD , Players that leave their clubs via PSD always have to live with the tag of being sh!t
Not concerned with the Tarrant compo thing as we could just structure his contract accordingly to have 0-min impact on the chol compo

We are Richmond and will have 2 x 1st round 2 x 2nd round plus more
junk picks like swpping 3rd for 4th have no value to us

RFC is embarrassing themselves. Tell North what the minimum we’ll accept is and not to call otherwise. Hang up and don’t listen to a counter offer. Just reaffirm the minimum well accept. Let him go to the PSD if necessary.

Love this thread.

Anyway, my thought is basically if CCJ has said he won't go through the PSD, then it's a fairly even negotiation.

If we can afford to have him around for another year we agree to give him 350K-400K for a year and he can go around again in 2022. North then have to deal evenly with us. They either get the guy they value so highly, or they don't. We just sit back until North come up with a decent deal.

If CCJ is willing to screw us then we get what we can, and walk away telling Ivan and Nank to smash him into the ECU next time we play the Roos.

No worries. it'll all work out one way or another.

Love this thread.

Anyway, my thought is basically if CCJ has said he won't go through the PSD, then it's a fairly even negotiation.

If we can afford to have him around for another year we agree to give him 350K-400K for a year and he can go around again in 2022. North then have to deal evenly with us. They either get the guy they value so highly, or they don't. We just sit back until North come up with a decent deal.

If CCJ is willing to screw us then we get what we can, and walk away telling Ivan and Nank to smash him into the ECU next time we play the Roos.

No worries. it'll all work out one way or another.

Nah just piss him off to the PSD

We really dont need a rubbish pick in the 45-50 range. The RFC culture is the best of any club in the league and others are trying to copy that
Thats why we will be a success and sh!t stain clubs will just keep begging the AFL for PP and cash and picking up questionable character's like
Stevo / Cj / Polec /Hall. Rubbish belongs at the tip

RFC is embarrassing themselves. Tell North what the minimum we’ll accept is and not to call otherwise. Hang up and don’t listen to a counter offer. Just reaffirm the minimum well accept. Let him go to the PSD if necessary.

Embarrassing themselves?
lol. What has Richmond actually said or done to embarrass themselves?

This won’t be happening.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back