Senior 4. Oliver Hollands

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love him already, he’s had a great start to his career. Runs all day, even more so at repeated high intensity, goes in hard and has the knack of winning clearance at stoppage when given instruction, which is valuable from a winger. And with 50 games will start to punish sides with his kicking as he continues to adapt to the pace of the league.

Well done Ollie, keep it up.

Exceeded my expectations of what he could do this year

Already a contested type, but wait till he builds a body and starts playing as a balanced mid

I know many here before the draft were hoping Philipou would slide to our pick in the draft, and he will be a fine player, but Hollands was exactly the type of gut running bull we needed, and we got this pick damn ti
right.

And eventually his kicking will get better too, so much improvement (both organically and through training/hard work) still to come from Ollie.

Can't wait to see him develop further 👍

Love him already, he’s had a great start to his career. Runs all day, even more so at repeated high intensity, goes in hard and has the knack of winning clearance at stoppage when given instruction, which is valuable from a winger. And with 50 games will start to punish sides with his kicking as he continues to adapt to the pace of the league.

Well done Ollie, keep it up.

His best trait is the courageous mark or spoil in D50, in front of a full forward twice his size or a pack of 3 or 4 bodies running the other way.

Not many wingmen in the game will do it and none as often as Hollands does already. Puts his enormous tank to good use. He is only muscles away from taking the competition by storm.

His best trait is the courageous mark or spoil in D50, in front of a full forward twice his size or a pack of 3 or 4 bodies running the other way.

Not many wingmen in the game will do it and none as often as Hollands does already. Puts his enormous tank to good use. He is only muscles away from taking the competition by storm.
Good observation and very hard to train that I reckon .. very gutsy , runs all day and after a pre season or 2 will be a beauty

Remove this Banner Ad

Back