St Kilda v North Melbourne​

10 Jack Sinclair (STK)
8 Darcy Wilson (STK)
4 Aidan Corr (NMFC)
3 Nasiah Wanganeen-Milera (STK)
3 Bradley Hill (STK)
1 Callum Wilkie (STK)
1 Marcus Windhager (STK)

Had a guy sitting just behind me at the game constantly bagging Corr, even when the ball was nowhere near him. If Corr kicked the ball to another of our players who dropped it, it was Corrs fault, Some supporters just do not like a player and will never like things that they do in a game. When other had a go at him his comment was " lm a member, l support my club and l can say what l like . . Yet he was one of the first to leave 10 minutes into the last 1/4.
Was it RossHenshaw?

I like Corr. There, I said it. Poor bloke is our modern day Shannon Watt.

I think he could be quite aggressive and creative nestled between two other bigger defenders and free from stressing about someone with 20kg on him beating him one on one. He’s looked worse than he is because he’s basically been the only key defender there. Has looked so much better with Chom back!

I like Corr. There, I said it. Poor bloke is our modern day Shannon Watt.

I think he could be quite aggressive and creative nestled between two other bigger defenders and free from stressing about someone with 20kg on him beating him one on one. He’s looked worse than he is because he’s basically been the only key defender there. Has looked so much better with Chom back!
And will also look even better when Logue is back

I’ve been ragging on him for most of the year but I thought he was definitely not our worse player yesterday. Basically did what he should be doing . I can’t remember him being that bad as he’s been for most of this year . Maybe it’s because of that ankle injury he suffered half way thru preseason? Maybe he’s just starting to hit his straps only now .
Don’t know .. hope he continues to play like he did yesterday. Defend first then zone / run off 2nd . We need all the leadership & experience we can get in that back line and the team right now .
Will the real RossHenshaw please stand up... :laughv1:

Will Dawson. Griffin Logue. Kallan Dawson
Logue is a given and will assist Corr.i like Kallan and I hope Will can take CHF. Someone has to either him or Charlie.

Now I'd play Corr before anyone of these.

1. CCJ
2,Taylor
3.Drury
4.Pillips
5. Stephenson
6.Pink
7.Nuyon
8.Stephens
9.McDonald
10.Tucker
11.Harvey
12.Sellers
13.Free
14. Powell

Actually if we delisted that lot it wouldn't make much of a difference to our performance.

My point is you lot are barking up the wrong tree.

Logue is a given and will assist Corr.i like Kallan and I hope Will can take CHF. Someone has to either him or Charlie.

1. CCJ
2,Taylor
3.Drury
4.Pillips
5. Stephenson
6.Pink
7.Nuyon
8.Stephens
9.McDonald
10.Tucker
11.Harvey
12.Sellers
13.Free
14. Powell

Actually if we delisted that lot it wouldn't make much of a difference to our performance.

Whilst I do y agree with all of them, I agree with most.

How can we have delisted so many, yet have so many more we can turf?

Flabbergasting.

Whilst I do y agree with all of them, I agree with most.

How can we have delisted so many, yet have so many more we can turf?

Flabbergasting.
Oh it takes a special team to be able to spot the charf hidden amongst the wheat. We are blessed and yeah I am now on board the heck off Rawlings train .Toot freaking toot!!
I will add up the numbers after we swing the axe yet again.

Must be an AFL record if counted over the last four or so years.

Oh well

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1. CCJ
2,Taylor
3.Drury
4.Pillips
5. Stephenson
6.Pink
7.Nuyon
8.Stephens
9.McDonald
10.Tucker
11.Harvey
12.Sellers
13.Free
14. Powell

Round 1 next year, he'll be comfortably behind Comben and Logue and I'll be disappointed if he's getting games ahead of the fighting Dawsons.

Aidan Corr as an experienced defender cannot even kill a ball over a boundary line. Continues his 4.7 brain farts a game average to comfortably lead the league. And then decides to give King a lazy 20 metres when the back comes out the back and concedes another goal. List clogger!!!!!

Had 1 week where he really seemed to care about winning his match up and it’s gone back to normal this week…

Had 1 week where he really seemed to care about winning his match up and it’s gone back to normal this week…
Just putrid. I am so sick of watching him. I dont think that i have disliked one of our players more. He is a terrible, terrible player. I can live with skill errors from anyone but the mental stuff including the ridiculous zoning off is 100% on him.

Just putrid. I am so sick of watching him. I dont think that i have disliked one of our players more. He is a terrible, terrible player. I can live with skill errors from anyone but the mental stuff including the ridiculous zoning off is 100% on him.
No point any more. We knew a long time ago he was a VFL player.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back