Past #38: Josh Gibson - officially traded to Hawthorn for picks 25 & 41 in the 2009 draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Pity he didn't have the same loyalty to his club.

We did okay out of the trade and I'm sure Hawthorn are also pleased so win/win I reckon.

Good luck to Gibbo, he deserves AA this year.

Did Arch ever go to Eve and CQ and a whole bunch of Chapel St nightclubs on the weekends, chug down disco biscuits then try and **** a Pussycat Doll?

No?

Alright then.

It seems Gibbo could teach Arch a thing or two.

Gibson isn't worthy to tie up Arch's laces.

Also can't remember Arch walking out on the club simply to raise his own profile for more media attention.

It's the reason for the hatred though.

Think hatred is a bit strong, but it's perfectly reasonable and natural that there is a bit of dislike for a bloke who decided to leave because it got a bit hard. I know loyalty goes both ways in footy, but like JWS he wasn't exactly open with the club about it either IIRC.

From my perspective, Im over it, we did well out of it, but if I saw him down the street definitely wouldn't go out of my way to say hi.

As bad as it was to see the Pies win the flag, was rapt for Browny to get a medal. If the impossible doesn't occur, hope Haley nabs a flag this year too.

Don't like the flog. End of.

He's a certified himbo with no class whatsoever, so it's no great surprise that he (or more likely his manager) attempts to associate himself with someone like Archer.

Flog. Sniffs around Franklin like a bitch on heat. Credit too him that he's been able to sate his need for media attention.

I've reconciled myself to the fact that Whoreforn may well win the flag this season. I hope this ****knuckle does a hammy in the prelim.

Haley on the other hand, I'd be pleased for. He's is a class act.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Hawks win the flag, hope he's not in the team. Can't stand. Only player I can think of in last 20 years to leave for another Vic club? (for reasons other than playing opportunities)

We might've done well from the deal. It's all potential at the moment and that's fine. But Josh thought he was too good for the NMFC and for that he can go get ****ed.

He has more in common with Jeffrey Archer than Glen.

If Hawks win the flag, hope he's not in the team. Can't stand. Only player I can think of in last 20 years to leave for another Vic club? (for reasons other than playing opportunities)

We might've done well from the deal. It's all potential at the moment and that's fine. But Josh thought he was too good for the NMFC and for that he can go get ******.

He has more in common with Jeffrey Archer than Glen.

That's really it in a nutshell.

I don't think smsing the club he is leaving and only wants to be traded to one party, err, mean club is out of the playbook for Archer. Especially after saying to the guy's face you were in for the long haul. He may be a very good medium size defender, but he lacks any of the respect Archer gained from his peers for being a leader.

As a guitarist I've modelled myself on Eric Clapton.
As a tennis player I modelled myself on John McEnroe.
As a thinker I've modelled myself on Abraham Lincoln.
Come to think of it, I'm in some pretty good company there*:thumbsu::cool: .

* In reality, I can strum a few chords, play an average game of tennis, and overall I'm fairly clueless.

Yeah Google Gibson is an "A" Class Arse Clown who for some shallow idiotic reason became a Hawthorn loving Lady Bhoy and I don't think that is very fair so let me say this. Google Gibson can't even be compared to an Archer half sucked pubic hair let alone to the great man himself as a whole. So I say this. Josh Pretentious Toolbag Gibbo the Dildoe has found his home amongst the "A" Class Football Flogs of Society. Good Riddance Jerk Off. :stern look

Flog. Sniffs around Franklin like a bitch on heat. Credit too him that he's been able to sate his need for media attention.

I've reconciled myself to the fact that Whoreforn may well win the flag this season. I hope this ****knuckle does a hammy in the prelim.

Haley on the other hand, I'd be pleased for. He's is a class act.

Liked this post and have to quote it as well, mainly because iv huge respect for Haley. Gibbo = flog and happy we did well out of the trade. That said he is a good player... damn that hurt.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back