Past #37: Malcolm Lynch - delisted at the end of the 2012 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Really stoked to see the speedy Malcolm Lynch get another go at AFL Level.

He had a great year at Port Melbourne in 2011 and helped guide us to the flag.

Malcolm (along with Sam Gibson) are two VFL players that will help you be a SERIOUS threat this year - mark my words... North Melbourne WILL be Top 4 this year.

Welcome to the greatest club on earth Mal.:thumbsu:

Really stoked to see the speedy Malcolm Lynch get another go at AFL Level.

He had a great year at Port Melbourne in 2011 and helped guide us to the flag.

Malcolm (along with Sam Gibson) are two VFL players that will help you be a SERIOUS threat this year - mark my words... North Melbourne WILL be Top 4 this year.

It is not too late, to be a North supporter. :p

Jesus Christ, did you see that one handed trap, baulk and left foot pass at 0:17?:)

Looks great. Can't wait to see what he can do. Exactly the kind of player we need.
Nah, shoulda traded our first round pick for Danyle Pearce instead.:p

Geez, bloody impressive highlights. Another player who fits our need for speed and clean disposal/decision making perfectly. Very happy to have Lynchy on board. :thumbsu:

Geez, bloody impressive highlights. Another player who fits our need for speed and clean disposal/decision making perfectly. Very happy to have Lynchy on board. :thumbsu:

I, have a dream...that oneday...

No. 16 - Malcolm Lynch

No: 16
Name: Malcolm Lynch
D.O.B.: 16 Mar 1988
Height (cm): 178
Weight (kg): 70
Previous Club(s): Western Bulldogs / NSWACT Rams

from the port website.

he adds a bit of versatility to the squad, love seeing speedy/pacy/run and carry type descriptions when describing a new recruit.:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There was one important thing that wasn't in any of those highlights - contested marking.

He looks very good and quick with everything else, but just about every time he got the ball there was no one marking him closely. Perhaps that is because he is very good at losing them?

There was one important thing that wasn't in any of those highlights - contested marking.

He looks very good and quick with everything else, but just about every time he got the ball there was no one marking him closely. Perhaps that is because he is very good at losing them?

It's not he's fault his man couldn't keep up. :p

The most important thing for mine was handball receives. We are a club seriously lacking in the old one-two if you start looking past Boomer. Yes, it was a highlight package, but his quick thinking and desire to run on and get the ball back will be a nice little weapon to add to our steadily building arsenal.

Crikey mate we have enough blokes capable of decapitating their opponents.

My first thoughts watching this clip were OH MY ****ING GOD. Wow really liked these highlights. We have sausages - finally some sizzle!

TT, OE and the gang have it nailed. This kid brings exactly what we're lacking. Express pace, evasion and a classy, classy kick.

Using different combinations of Lynch, Flash, Harper, Thomas and Wright could give us one hell of a dangerous edge.

Hopefully we'll find the way to get him into the seniors then. We have one spot available from round IIRC, and looks like it's between Mullet and the 3 new mature blokes. Majak won't be too far behind them hopefully.

Hopefully we'll find the way to get him into the seniors then. We have one spot available from round IIRC, and looks like it's between Mullet and the 3 new mature blokes. Majak won't be too far behind them hopefully.

BE done with this rule I say. Its misguided paying a bloke on your list and not being able to play him. Keep the wage (maybe up it a little), and keep the 12 month do or die contract, but lets see them on the big stage if their good enough.

Crikey mate we have enough blokes capable of decapitating their opponents.

My first thoughts watching this clip were OH MY ****ING GOD. Wow really liked these highlights. We have sausages - finally some sizzle!

TT, OE and the gang have it nailed. This kid brings exactly what we're lacking. Express pace, evasion and a classy, classy kick.

Using different combinations of Lynch, Flash, Harper, Thomas and Wright could give us one hell of a dangerous edge.
don't get me wrong KC, he definitely has the sizzle!
It just would have been nice to see some body on body in the clips, because in the big league he may not be able to get that much space between him and his opponent.

Am really looking forward to seeing him link up with Adams, Wells or Harper

Will watch with interest how he goes with you guys. Never really seemed to have the hunger to play top level football when he was with us, and for whatever reason didn't come on.
Good luck to him.

Geez...Awesome skills by foot...

Don't get to excited boys...A few training sessions with Lindsay and

co and he will be spraying them all over the joint like Simmo's helicopters

and fit right in... :D:D

We've gone Left-foot crazy these drafts....me likey!

Was just thinking the same thing. :thumbsu:

Great thing now is that it keeps Campbell and Thomas on their toes every week. Perform or risk losing your spot.
Although I would love to see Lynch get a game early on because he looks the goods.

I know the Lynch family fairly well. Went to school with his older brother and sister.

And.....?

Seriously, he was fantastic in last year's VFL GF playing off the wing and through the midfield and kicking to the advantage of the forwards.

Barring injuries (and some weird AFL rule that wouldn't apply to the Swans) I predict he'll be playing in round 1.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back