Past #28: Robin Nahas - delisted by NM - 34 games for the club - thank you Robin

Is Nahas able to be played next week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Genuinely delighted with what Robbie ended up offering us despite being very skeptical at the time of his recruitment. Played some genuinely good footy for us last season. I didn't like him at all when he was at Richmond but came to really like and respect him here.

Will always be remembered fondly for his role in this game:

And for this:

140915_gif_4.gif

That was beautiful, one of the best moments I've experienced at the footy probably in the last 10 years. Huge comeback, and he was just the one to put us infront, scripted to perfection.

I love the way this bloke has served the club for the short time he's been here, just a no nonsense work horse who comes in when called upon and busts his nuts for the jumper. I wish most of our other fellas played with ticker he did to be honest

Farewall tripod. You were a terrific contributor the club for the last 3 years. Gave a hell of a lot more than most rookie listed players and there was a real mutual appreciation between club (looking for a bit more depth) and player (looking to extend his career after Ninthmond). A real win-win recruitment

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That was beautiful, one of the best moments I've experienced at the footy probably in the last 10 years. Huge comeback, and he was just the one to put us infront, scripted to perfection.

I love the way this bloke has served the club for the short time he's been here, just a no nonsense work horse who comes in when called upon and busts his nuts for the jumper. I wish most of our other fellas played with ticker he did to be honest

Well said. Nothing but admiration and respect for the bloke here too. A shining example of someone who gave their all. Another ripping bloke to meet, always having the time for a chat despite often being recently dropped to the magoos. Never sulked. In fact more often than not he went back to Werribee and played his heart out.

All the very best to ya Robbie! :thumbsu:

Turned into a bit of a whipping boy with certain posters in my opinion unfairly toward the back end of his tenure.

Was a north man the minute he stepped through the doors. Genuine excitement to be part of the club and always tried his guts out.

Playing an entire game with a compound fracture of the finger an example of his dedication and heart.

Could not ask for more from a player. Thanks for your service Robbie it was greatly appreciated.

One of my favourite acquisitions. Was a live-wire for us in every game, really wish he had of stuck those opportunities this year to give himself another shot at another tour but wasn't meant to be.

Well played, and good luck!

Thank you so much Robbie for everything you gave to our amazing club. Without fail, you could always be relied upon to give your unconditional 100% effort to every contest. Something that couldn't be said about the great majority of our list. You definitely milked every last drop out of yourself and can leave the game proud, with your head held high. You'll always be a North Melbourne person.

Back