Past #28: Robin Nahas - delisted by NM - 34 games for the club - thank you Robin

Is Nahas able to be played next week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

pissweak Wellsfan.
If you have seen any of GR's posts you should know he is a true supporter and not going to indulge this rubbish.

Enjoy your afternoon. I'll be watching the club I love at the MCG and cheering every guy wearing the blue and white stripes.
What a crap post.

You should delete it.
How many goals has this peanut cost us today? such a ******* limited footballer. I'd bet my left nut that Mountford would have made better decisions with ball in hand than this fraud.
Who the **** doez he thinks he is ...Dangerfield?

Give it off ffs
Absolutel pissweak decision to play him.

Your honor........ I rest my case.

Actions speak way louder than words !!!!

Turns out you were right. He was atrocious and the shitty thing is, we all knew he was going to be.

Seriously, I felt like crying when he destroyed momentum the few times he got near it. It was just so predictable.

Nobody defended him as a player they just criticised your pi$$ weak decision to boycott the game.

Congrats on being the type of supporter the club doesn't need.

Nahas didn't seem to have any composure today. He got plenty of the ball but just couldn't use it. I thought when he got his goal, things might have changed. Swallow's mess-up in the third quarter didn't do him any favours. It completely cruelled our momentum.

The last quarter.. the kick to Daw over the top that went out on the full.

Not giving it to Wells in the same contest.

Playing on when he marked it in the pocket and squaring it to a contest.

Handballing to Swallow and having it be just a little off even though Swallow was in acres of space.

The absence of anything resembling decent disposal.

Just go.

Nahas didn't seem to have any composure today. He got plenty of the ball but just couldn't use it. I thought when he got his goal, things might have changed. Swallow's mess-up in the third quarter didn't do him any favours. It completely cruelled our momentum.
I would argue that he never has composure.

Ever.

Turns out you were right.

No. He/she wasn't right at all.

We all know Nahas is a battler and was a questionable selection. (which is what forums are for if happy, unhappy etc)

But to not turn up and support the club due a player being selected? Please.

If every supporter took that attitide regarding selection we'd have one person attending our games......

ps; that person being WildBill :rainbow:

pps; yes Nahas is definitely finished. Awful game.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The truly upsetting thing is that we have people who are paid big dollars as their full-time job to run a football club, who should be able to work out basic things like Nahas isn't up to it and if we play him, he will be a liability. Us amateurs have it sussed, why don't they?

The truly upsetting thing is that we have people who are paid big dollars as their full-time job to run a football club, who should be able to work out basic things like Nahas isn't up to it and if we play him, he will be a liability. Us amateurs have it sussed, why don't they?

3 words. "Structures" and "role player"

3 words. "Structures" and "role player"
Meh, whatever.

I for one have the utmost admiration for someone who has clearly wrung every drop of AFL football out of himself. By which I mean there is literally not a drop of AFL standard football left in him. Thanks Robbie, you have been part of some of my favourite NM memories of the last few years (hitting the front in the 3q vs Richmond in 2014, the tackle on Chapman) but it's time.

(And I don't actually think picking Wags or Mountford ahead of him would have made much difference this week)

You may be right, but, most likely, not. He showed great composure in a very important finals game against Richmond. I would suggest he had a lot to do with sparking our win on that day.

One tackle against an inept Troy Chapman for which he has received an inordinate amount of plaudits. Nothing else.

He was putrid in the first half of that game, which most people have forgotten in the euphoria of the win.

The case for him to stay in this week, if Higgins & Turner aren't ready.

We won't, as has been demonstrated, play Wagner (a clearly not ready young player) ahead of Nahas if both are fit. If Higgins & Turner aren't ready, then we literally have nobody else.

The coach won't play Fordham, won't play Wagner, won't play Mountford and can't play Wood, Turner, Higgins or Garner. Nahas is the only option.

The case for him to stay in this week, if Higgins & Turner aren't ready.

We won't, as has been demonstrated, play Wagner (a clearly not ready young player) ahead of Nahas if both are fit. If Higgins & Turner aren't ready, then we literally have nobody else.

The coach won't play Fordham, won't play Wagner, won't play Mountford and can't play Wood, Turner, Higgins or Garner. Nahas is the only option.

He will go out if Brown is fit.

Back