Past #27: Aaron Edwards - drafted w/ #82 in '06 ND - traded to Tiges for #74 in '12 ND - 100 goals @ WCE

Remove this Banner Ad

Given a lifeline when his career was very much looking on the skids. Now playing some great footy at the right time of the year. Definitely my favourite non-North player ;) . Let's hope he and the Tiges rip Carlscum a new one next week. I can feel another AZZAAAAA screamer coming on !!!!!

He was prolly a little hard done by last year. He was actually in coleman medal contention last year when he was dropped.

But its all hiztory now and prplly was only a matter of time befpre aaron black displaced him.

GT-N7000

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We were so correct in moving him on.

Why would anyone want a guy who has a safe pair of hands and can kick the ball straight? I certainly didn't. I think it's far better for our team to have someone younger who shows neither the ability to mark, nor kick, but is relatively tall, so that he may be left there in the forward fifty for a few years until he learns the craft.

We don't want results now. No! If we don't have younger players not performing in our gameday side, what convenient "get out of jail free" card would our coaches have? None! It was a cunning, time-buying masterplan to move Azza on, so that we may look on at his fantastic output at another club, and (in a gritty, shinboner way) shake our fists, yelling 'next year, Tarrant will be better!'

(I apparently took it rather to heart that my favourite cult hero ever was moved on, and as such have spent this year unable to move past my mancrush even though he wears black and yellow. Time heals no wounds. Every time he kicks a goal wearing those colours, it is like seeing a gorgeous ex arm in arm with her new beau. Too far? NO.)

We were so correct in moving him on.

Why would anyone want a guy who has a safe pair of hands and can kick the ball straight? I certainly didn't. I think it's far better for our team to have someone younger who shows neither the ability to mark, nor kick, but is relatively tall, so that he may be left there in the forward fifty for a few years until he learns the craft.

We don't want results now. No! If we don't have younger players not performing in our gameday side, what convenient "get out of jail free" card would our coaches have? None! It was a cunning, time-buying masterplan to move Azza on, so that we may look on at his fantastic output at another club, and (in a gritty, shinboner way) shake our fists, yelling 'next year, Tarrant will be better!'

(I apparently took it rather to heart that my favourite cult hero ever was moved on, and as such have spent this year unable to move past my mancrush even though he wears black and yellow. Time heals no wounds. Every time he kicks a goal wearing those colours, it is like seeing a gorgeous ex arm in arm with her new beau. Too far? NO.)

But, BUt runs lots of Km's and and takes his opponent away from the ball and and....tall and and his brother and and.....

moving forward it was probably the right decision.... even though it may not seem like it now.... i think he will come good..... well i hope he does anyway

And yes well done to AZZA top bloke funny as hell, i still call him a traitor every time i meet him at the poker table!!

I normally hate seeing former players playing well for the opposition, but Azza is one of my all time favourites. I hope he dominates in the Finals.

I generally dont mind... unless its that funboy gibson.... although maybe i should be happy he plays well since we got a far superior player for him...

Thx for the well wishes folks, he took a bit to work his way into the side but has hit his straps at right time adding another dimension to our attack, love his field kicking , has a good footy brain and hurts the opposition ....really hope he can cash in on his chances, all the best, no doubt see your mob up and about after a season not unlike ours of 2012

Happy to see Azza do well, but I for one will not be yelling it from the rooftops. afterall he is a Richmond player.

But while we are at it, great career Flash, sad to see it has finished :rolleyes: and I am still so happy that Rohan's progress is moving in the right direction. :rolleyes:

have I forgotten anyone?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back