Past #27: Aaron Edwards - drafted w/ #82 in '06 ND - traded to Tiges for #74 in '12 ND - 100 goals @ WCE

Remove this Banner Ad

I know it's not our problem, but I want the best for the bloke, but doing stuff like isn't going to help yourself at all.

Before we judge, let's see if we get another version of events.
I wish the guy all the best also, loved watching Edward's play, but gee 3 days into your new club and your wasted in public, not very smart by the man.

What events? All we know is that he has reportedly, been arrested for being drunk.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm still not that happy with Azza, Hamish and Pedo all going for next to nothing.

It's all well and good for people to reel off names like Daw, Curran, Mabon and Kennedy as depth, but they have to show they can perform at AFL level before they can be considered "depth" and there is major concerns for a couple of them.

I still maintain Azza could have kicked as many or more goals as Taz (especially at the Dome) with Petrie/Hansen in support. Hence I think he has been undervalued regardless of whether he is best 22 with no injuries....

Trading two of Az/Hamish/Ped might have been OK, but all 3? Oh well, decision has been made so we move on - best of luck Azza, I really enjoyed watching you play.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back