Past #26: Tarryn Thomas [Part II] - will honor his contract and play on at NMFC in 2024, so says the reality TV manager

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is he back with the loopy ex or am I late to the party on this? Looks like they were on an outing together 🤷🏼
He is

He’s not short of options so it’s surprising to me that he’s gone back there especially cos if I’m him who is still somewhat immature and 23 I’d not be going after someone with 2 kids already

Spoiler, Tarryn is just as, if not more loopy then her.
In my experience and hearing the experiences of others, we're none of us perfect when it comes to relationships.

Spoiler, Tarryn is just as, if not more loopy then her.
Right? As if we didn't see the bloke driving the wrong way down the road with his feet on the dashboard lol

Right? As if we didn't see the bloke driving the wrong way down the road with his feet on the dashboard lol

Hah, he wasn't driving, he let his car drive for him!

not really the point

get the man some sweet innocent girl to balance him out
This is definitely what a smart club would do. Force an indigenous player away from his partner and push him towards someone less controversial. I can't believe nobody's thought of it before tbh.

This is definitely what a smart club would do. Force an indigenous player away from his partner and push him towards someone less controversial. I can't believe nobody's thought of it before tbh.
lol yep thats what i said....

i've said this man is not short of options and i'm surprised he has chosen a loopy partner with 2 kids

to which someone responded he is loopy also

Hawthorn Football Club likes this

season 2 lol GIF by [HASH=785530]#Impastor[/HASH]

With thinking like that you should be premier.

Why stop there though, take his phone off him as well so he doesn’t use social media.

I think we’re onto something here, these are some real ground breaking ideas!

Chase all the tail you want just no more stupid s**t on the phone.

And play the year out! You get 5-6 games like the one against Richmond last year for the upcoming season......it helps the team out so much and causes havoc for the opposition.

Chase all the tail you want just no more stupid s**t on the phone.

And play the year out! You get 5-6 games like the one against Richmond last year for the upcoming season......it helps the team out so much and causes havoc for the opposition.
We need to get him to 100 games ASAP. There’s a great chance of a few father sons/ daughters

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In other injury news, Tarryn Thomas underwent a procedure a fortnight ago to assist in improving his groin soreness.

An exact timeframe on the midfielder’s return to full training is yet to be confirmed although the injury is progressing well, with the club expecting to have him back running in the short term.

In other injury news, Tarryn Thomas underwent a procedure a fortnight ago to assist in improving his groin soreness.

An exact timeframe on the midfielder’s return to full training is yet to be confirmed although the injury is progressing well, with the club expecting to have him back running in the short term.
I feel better having read that than I did when he was mysteriously in the rehab group with unspecified groin issues.

Reeks of OP? All we can do is wait (and hope )

That sucks. Going to struggle to ever get a decent AFL tank if he doesn’t complete pre-seasons.

That’s 3 in a row that have been impacted by either injury or off field stuff

Well my sources have stated it will happen for Sam De Koning and the Cat first rounder. We will send a third back plus Thomas.
That would be wild. He would need to have an outstanding season for that trade to work. From a list balance point of view it’s not crazy. I would rather keep TT.

Well my sources have stated it will happen for Sam De Koning and the Cat first rounder. We will send a third back plus Thomas.
Your source sounds a little sketchy to me. Why would clubs, even in principle agree to a trade a whole year in advance particularly when it involves such a promising player in De Koning and the enigma that is Thomas let alone the unpredictability of where Geelongs first round pick will land

Geez, I’d be interested to know when has Brad Scott ever created anything world class in the past that would even legitimise the use of this phrase? We have the coach who has 4 effing flags to his name, yet the Magoo follows Brad Scott in search of a world class football program

And another brainiac likes that post to make it even more laughable

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
My take is it took years of development before Scott gave him a chance, then was in and out of the team. Scott wanting him now is positive affirmation from a father figure the inner child in McKay seeks. That or it’s just a s**t tonne of money. Whatever, I think we’re closer to a flag than that rabble and I hope our boys are motivated to shove it up those who left for money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back