Player Watch #24 - Sam Naismith

Remove this Banner Ad

Soldo rarely used to get much over 60% TOG when we played the two rucks, so I'd say something a little below that (assuming Nank fully fit) would be a good rough guide.
Hopefully very little. If he's playing it means either Nank is injured or Samson isn't performing.
Thank you for your thoughts.

Awesome little video on the clubs website of Naismith showing Steely Green how to do Pottery and just talking about life. He seems such an interesting bloke. Gee I hope Naismith gets a few games next year. Will be a great story and reckon he could inspire the young blokes.
patrick swayze ghost GIF by Hollywood Suite

Has anyone seen him training with the forwards just in case lynch isn’t ready at the start of the season?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I really cant believe we are going down the "Balta as a forward" route again. Bit of a red flag for me, but perhaps Yze has a structure that will work better for him. Will let it play out before unloading :sweatsmile:
* I really cant believe we are going down the "Balta as a forward" route again

* but perhaps Yze has a structure that will work better for him.

* Will let it play out before unloading :sweatsmile:

1706406691261.jpeg

Im sure you will be here saying how you posted that Yze is a fool for playing him foward
But of course you will see how it goes first before posting that Yze structure made Balta a good foward (As you had told us )

View attachment 1893897

Im sure you will be here saying how you posted that Yze is a fool for playing him foward
But of course you will see how it goes first before posting that Yze structure made Balta a good foward (As you had told us )
Guessing it's due to potential for Lynch to not be available for the first half dozen. Ooze wouldve seen the impact that had on us last year and has made the move to hopefully set us on a course that doesn't start 6-0. Balta and Kosi is decidedly better on paper than Jack and... Pickett? LY. Wouldnt be surprised if Balta goes back again once the forward line settles down.

View attachment 1893897

But of course you will see how it goes first before posting that Yze structure made Balta a good foward (As you had told us )p
Or, i am saying i think the idea was awful under Damian Hardwick, but i am content in allowing the new coach an attempt to make it work first before restoring back to my original opinion. Balta was a fair disaster as a forward under Dimma- Killed the forward line and raped the backline.

To be quite honest, i am not sure i even have a single take of yours that I remember, so i guess i should be flattered your so familiar with my writings. After being away from this hole for a few months, i honestly have forgotten most of you

Last edited:
Guessing it's due to potential for Lynch to not be available for the first half dozen. Ooze wouldve seen the impact that had on us last year and has made the move to hopefully set us on a course that doesn't start 6-0. Balta and Kosi is decidedly better on paper than Jack and... Pickett? LY. Wouldnt be surprised if Balta goes back again once the forward line settles down.
Agree with that. A few new pieces, including a new coach and assistants + Lynch missing certainly limits your options a bit

Or, i am saying i think the idea was awful under Damian Hardwick, but i am content in allowing the new coach an attempt to make it work first before restoring back to my original opinion. Balta was a fair disaster as a forward under Dimma- Killed the forward line and raped the backline.

To be quite honest, i am not sure i even have a single take of yours that I remember, so i guess i should be flattered your so familiar with my writings. After being away from this hole for a few months, i honestly have forgotten most of you
Why come back !!!

But the other point about being flattered - DONT
Your writing as well as opinion belongs in the sewer

Now maybe consider another few months away

Remove this Banner Ad

Back