Past #23: Ben McKay - gone to * as RFA - NMFC awarded Band 1 pick #3 compo

Remove this Banner Ad

Schnoz enters the negotiations

vince mcmahon GIF

Haha look at the headline.

View attachment 1827150

Everyone of those peanuts who sounds off about this, shows their total level of s****** ignorance.

The world is stuffed if this is the level of stupidity these clowns choose to exhibit.

Embarrassing really, that so many know so little and then are allowed to cast a vote in elections or as we are doing this weekend, a referendum.

The compensation is based on a formula and if it meets the formula, then the compensation should and will apply accordingly.

The same formula will apply with Ratugolea and if it meets band 1, rightfully Geelong will receive a compensation pick straight after their first pick, which will now be Pick 9. I doubt if too many Geelong supporters will complain if that happens.

Everyone of those peanuts who sounds off about this, shows their total level of s****** ignorance.

The world is stuffed if this is the level of stupidity these clowns choose to exhibit.

Embarrassing really, that so many know so little and then are allowed to cast a vote in elections or as we are doing this weekend, a referendum.

The compensation is based on a formula and if it meets the formula, then the compensation should and will apply accordingly.

The same formula will apply with Ratugolea and if it meets band 1, rightfully Geelong will receive a compensation pick straight after their first pick, which will now be Pick 9. I doubt if too many Geelong supporters will complain if that happens.
I don't disagree with the sentiment, but (I think) Ratugolea is just OOC and not a free agent, so it will be a trade?

Haha look at the headline.

View attachment 1827150
Was it disgraceful when Hawthorn got pick 19 for Buddy? The rules are the rules, band 1 compo means you get the next pick after your first rounder. Hawks had just won a flag therefore 19. Gee imagine the meltdown if we lost to the Suns and we had 1 and 2!!! Bunch of muppets.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

McKay, 25, reunites with Essendon coach Brad Scott, who coached the Kangaroos until the end of 2019.

“I’m extremely humbled to start a fresh chapter in my journey at Essendon,” McKay told the club’s website.

“The opportunity that has presented itself at Essendon is something I’m very grateful for. With Brad working hard to create a world-class football program, it’s something that I really want to be a part of and contribute strongly to, in the pursuit of taking this proud and powerful club back to where it belongs.”

Essendon’s general manager of list and recruiting Adrian Dodoro said the club was thrilled to acquire McKay’s services.

“We are very excited to welcome Ben to the club. He will be an excellent addition to our backline through his experience and physical presence on the field,” Dodoro said.

“At more than 200 centimetres tall, Ben can shut down opposition key forwards and will play a key role in our defensive structures.”

Are you trying to stir the pot here? Given their being good mates, there's no possible way one can read into it positively, should one choose to read into it
I made no comment on it either way. But I don’t think it means anything. Read it how you like.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back