Past #23: Ben McKay - gone to * as RFA - NMFC awarded Band 1 pick #3 compo

Remove this Banner Ad

Well. wouldnt look at their board but thrilled if thats the case. Cheers for the good news
Interesting.

Reading through their training reports as well... they have Dan McPherson and Jona Segal there now too. Brad Scott taking over the football department yet again?

Started well...

The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX

Last edited:
For those who just knocked off work (me), can someone elaborate on what he got up to today?

Apparently defended indefatigably all day long to see the *peptidepushers, only go down by 7 or 8 goals.

Here's a summary of what he may or may not have done.

"Ben McKay came to the Bombers on a big money contract and his height and experience down back is much needed alongside Jayden Laverde and Zach Reid who had a great battle with St Kilda’s Max King."

"Smart" work to not play the gorilla on the Saints best key forward. That's what they got him for I thought. Oh well.

But hey its only early days. Lets not go all smug and knowing this soon.

The * didn't post anything on Magoo after his first hit out, but they did when he played against a 40 yr old Porkins. Apparently they're seeing it. Not sure what "it" is, but the majority of North BF fans saw "it" as well.
I saw a balloon and storm water pit fyi.

But my intent wasn't to besmirch the Gippsland Flyer but to ask if we got Duursma for the Flyer?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He must be thrilled with the 8 year plan after moving for all the success he would experience (as well as the dosh).

Gift that keeps on giving really.

People need to let go of the ‘McKay is crap, we never needed him’ routine. No one can say we couldn’t have used him on the weekend - sure Duursma will be a beauty in time, if not already, but there’s a price to pay in the interim while we sort the back 6

Looked immediately useful for Essendon on Saturday. Wasn't our long term KPD by any means but he would have plugged a hole for now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back