List Mgmt. 2024 Young Talent Time (Drafting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Top WA draft prospect Bo Allan stepped back from playing senior WAFL into the Colts team this week and was given a chance to show what he can do. His power was simply too much to handle, and his direct attacking approach regularly set up his teammates for scoring opportunities.

Top WA draft prospect Bo Allan stepped back from playing senior WAFL into the Colts team this week and was given a chance to show what he can do. His power was simply too much to handle, and his direct attacking approach regularly set up his teammates for scoring opportunities.

Yeah, I liked the look of Allen when he was getting games for the Peel Seniors. Looked like a classier / more composed Clay Hall from the same time last year. Doubt we pick him up as not really what our list needs but I think he'll be a nice pick for someone

Yeah, I liked the look of Allen when he was getting games for the Peel Seniors. Looked like a classier / more composed Clay Hall from the same time last year. Doubt we pick him up as not really what our list needs but I think he'll be a nice pick for someone
Similar size and frame, but he has a lot more power and attacking intent than Clay. Better overhead. Not as natural at stoppage though at this stage.

Similar size and frame, but he has a lot more power and attacking intent than Clay. Better overhead. Not as natural at stoppage though at this stage.
Yeah I'd agree with that, I didnt see much of Clay at Colts but he had pretty good intent at Seniors. Allan seems miles better overhead and there looks like a lot more growth potential with Allan to me (as well as flexibility where Hall is going to have to make it as an inside mid and not really much else).

Would bank on WC taking a run with their 2nd to be honest, assuming that doesnt go for Busslinger. Would be nice off the wing or flank for them

Remove this Banner Ad

Back