VFL 2024 Sandringham Zebras

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe Keeler showed a little bit & Hammer.

The rest woeful - can an AFL listed player be dropped from the VFL side?

Collard is a low possesion high impact player.

He will shrivel and die in teams like our VFL and AFL ones who make life impossible for forwards.

I judge our mids and our overall lack of cohesion more.
I think Cyril Rioli was a low possession high impact player.

Collard while a first year player looks questionable. Let’s judge him in 2025 to hold out hope. Expectations are a fair bit lower now though.

Keeler playing well in defence.
Caminiti dangerous but missing too many shots on goals.
Jones playing with energy but muffs everything he touches.
OConnell did a couple of good things in the first quarter, nothing in the second.

If anyone thought Dow was going to be our midfield saviour they are in for a big shock, he is running around like a headless chook hasnt been near it.
Clark one good clearance otherwise useless.
Byrnes left to rot on a wing playing on Jiath and getting flogged.
McLennan out of his depth playing against this quality.
Cordy also the invisible man.
Collard still hasnt had a possession, runs around like a 10 year old playing seniors.

Everyone else is a complete disappointment. When Sandringham come up against the better VFL teams our list looks disgraceful and the Sandringham top ups are no better. Box Hill would have 15 of the better players before you could include one of ours.

I think the only way Jones will ever get back into a senior Saints team would be if we had lots of players out injured. With all those Saints players in the team, it seems to unbalance what balance Sandy had in previous weeks..it's a rabble.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If anyone thought Dow was going to be our midfield saviour they are in for a big shock, he is running around like a headless chook hasnt been near it.

I don't understand this, one knock on him has always been he can't translate his VFL form into AFL form.

Apart from today and last week I don't think I ever saw him get less than 30 touches for Carlton in the VFL when I watched.

Hopefully our coaches are not trying to teach him something new.

He's 8 games into his care

So is Darcy Wilson.

Perhaps I can word things differently. Overall, I am hoping he does super well in 2025. I have low expectations on him making an in impact in 2024.

The reason for low expectations are obvious.

I just don't buy into the moniker of ”low posession high impact player” until I see more evidence of the same.

So is Darcy Wilson.

Perhaps I can word things differently. Overall, I am hoping he does super well in 2025. I have low expectations on him making an in impact in 2024.

The reason for low expectations are obvious.

I just don't buy into the moniker of ”low posession high impact player” until I see more evidence of the same.

He's kicked bags of 4, 3 and 2 with very limited ball.

That's why I said that.

This is so bad I’m watching Melbourne victory v wellington at 4. I might add if you’ve watched the A league this year it’s terrible so what a choice.

Keeler playing well in defence.
Caminiti dangerous but missing too many shots on goals.
Jones playing with energy but muffs everything he touches.
OConnell did a couple of good things in the first quarter, nothing in the second.

Clark one good clearance otherwise useless.
Byrnes left to rot on a wing playing on Jiath and getting flogged.
McLennan out of his depth playing against this quality.
Cordy also the invisible man.
Collard still hasnt had a possession, runs around like a 10 year old playing seniors.

Everyone else is a complete disappointment. When Sandringham come up against the better VFL teams our list looks disgraceful and the Sandringham top ups are no better. Box Hill would have 15 of the better players before you could include one of ours.
Well where would you play him ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back