Preview 2024 Round 10 Sydney v Carlton (SCG) Friday 17th May 7.40pm (AEST)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big jobs for Melican and Francis to take McKay and Curnow this Friday. And we're gonna need Rampe and Blakey putting in some big shifts to help them both out in the air.

We'll be benefited by being at the SCG because playing them without McCartin at the 'G with the extra space in their forward line would be a very difficult challenge.

Took a wander through the Blues preview thread. Very sane and logical stuff. Worried about the right things and hoping to get their own stuff right.
Its because we respect your club.
The way you play
The way you're coached
Your ability to challenge every year

Because we are 8-1 thats the only reason.

Spot on I reckon

Haha … there is SfA chat on radio about our mob. Love it.

Pity there are a couple of *head callers on Melbourne radio whining about it.

No Mccartin might make the Blues favourites with their talls
Doesn't Mccartin get towled up by Curnow everytime anyway?

Regardless, I think it all comes down to team defence and blocking the drop of the ball with the spare. As long as we don't have both towers jumping freely at the ball we should be ok. Hope Blakey eats some extra weetbix this week because can see him being the meat in lots of sandwiches.

Doesn't Mccartin get towled up by Curnow everytime anyway?

Regardless, I think it all comes down to team defence and blocking the drop of the ball with the spare. As long as we don't have both towers jumping freely at the ball we should be ok. Hope Blakey eats some extra weetbix this week because can see him being the meat in lots of sandwiches.
Kept Curnow to 1.0 in the elim
Melican kept Mackay to 0.2

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Big jobs for Melican and Francis to take McKay and Curnow this Friday. And we're gonna need Rampe and Blakey putting in some big shifts to help them both out in the air.

We'll be benefited by being at the SCG because playing them without McCartin at the 'G with the extra space in their forward line would be a very difficult challenge.
Yep Meli on big Harry, but despite the size difference I reckon Rampe would do better on Curnow. Francis’ lack of speed would be a big issue with marking Charlie 😬

Yep Meli on big Harry, but despite the size difference I reckon Rampe would do better on Curnow. Francis’ lack of speed would be a big issue with marking Charlie 😬
I just read on the Carlton board that Harry is fast, very fast. He runs 2km in 6:30. That is fast, very fast - not Jack Hiscox fast but we will need our fastest defender on him.

I like fast players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back