List Mgmt. 2024 List Mismanagement and Trading

Remove this Banner Ad

We can't be struggling to hit the floor, our list isn't that bad and we've got guys with long term contracts we can frontload. I think it would be as simple as he's free of draft capital and we have the cap space to wear the 'move to Adelaide' premium. That said, if we'd been doing our jobs properly, we'd have eaten up a fair chunk of future contract costs.

We are just desperately looking for some class experience and are happy to over pay for it.

It’s not hard to figure out when you look at other recent successful rebuilds. Think Brisbane with Luke Hodge, Melbourne with Jordan Lewis

We are following the play list except there are not many options out there. At this sort of age point Yeo is probably one of the better ones - that’s why there was probably a bit of truth to the Dangerfield one as well

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

We are just desperately looking for some class experience and are happy to over pay for it.

It’s not hard to figure out when you look at other recent successful rebuilds. Think Brisbane with Luke Hodge, Melbourne with Jordan Lewis

We are following the play list except there are not many options out there. At this sort of age point Yeo is probably one of the better ones - that’s why there was probably a bit of truth to the Dangerfield one as well

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I am happy to pay massive overs for a proven quality midfielder. I have zero faith in the club managing to find one with a high pick in the draft.

Any list that doesn’t have Michalanney in the top 40 under 23s should be invalid.
It's a Champion Data ranking .....no idea on criteria used, but looking at the list, I can't disagree too much .....Philipou is having a horrid season, 4 touchs on the weekend, inc playing midfield

All shape enthusiasts to WaynesWorld19

Waiting GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just admit you don't know.
I don’t know.

When I think of shape in football, I think of the potato inspired playing surface of Kardinia Park. Or perhaps the skin fold tests of ol Brackets McGovern.

Clearly that’s not right.

Then along comes WaynesWorld19 with a wealth of knowledge on the subject. But refuses to share.

I am disappoint.

Sad Season 3 GIF by The Lonely Island

So who are we realistically going to get?

Lukocious says he's loving it up there, Hayward told his manager he's staying so just get it done, Yeo isn't leaving Perth.

Next target?

Doubt there's anything worthwhile in the MSD, who's played a blinder against our SANFL side that we might have a hard on for?

Lukocious says he's loving it up there, Hayward told his manager he's staying so just get it done, Yeo isn't leaving Perth.

Next target?

Doubt there's anything worthwhile in the MSD, who's played a blinder against our SANFL side that we might have a hard on for?
Draft picks

Why the question mark around Rachele? He's been very good for the position he played this year, no doubt it would be much higher had Nicks continue him in the midfield like he did in the first 8 weeks last year were he averaged 20 disposals and kicked 10.10.
Because he has not delivered on his pick 6 .....I do hope he can be that Robbie Gray player .....my love in that Draft though was Mac Andrew ...what an excitement machine !

Work it out son ....it really isn't all that hard, if you pay attention to footy commentary & pressers
You do realise how you’re coming across don’t you? You ask multiple posters, criticise their explanations but you won’t answer it yourself. This is something a child would do, not and adult.

Pissweak Wayne

Last edited:

Next target?

I know this isn't exactly an answer to your question, and that the club clearly wants to bring in some established players, but imo given our failures to attract anyone of note thus far (and too many question marks about more gettable targets, e.g. Lukosius), I think we should take the opposite tack and see if we can get some draft capital for fringe guys (Berry, etc) and then do all we can to bundle enough picks for Tyler Welsh this year and then trade up to be in a position to draft Dyson Sharp next year.

Because he has not delivered on his pick 6 .....I do hope he can be that Robbie Gray player .....my love in that Draft though was Mac Andrew ...what an excitement machine !
He would be around Soligo's ranking had Nicks played him where he did in the first 8 weeks last year so it's a fair ranking for the position he played this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back