List Mgmt. 2024 List Mgmt

Remove this Banner Ad

Journey before destination.

I just posted something speculated by two guys on an AFL website.

Not much more than them trying to get a headline… don't get worried about their quixotic crap.

May not be a bigger D-Mac fan in the world than me, i love a rangy hard working defensively minded mid. He was my ******* guy.

All that said, it would be proper Saints shithousery to do this. I might pack it in if we do. Everyone has a line, this would be mine.

RUOK Phants?

Honestly ive been hanging for us to do something truly idiotic to finally have a good reason to clear this ******* rabble from my life.

Hanging out for a true believer to come in and justify it too. Thatll be swell.

Banh Mi that sounds pretty serious 😳

Can we offer Bailey Humphrey some cash and the promise of midfield minutes?

my man is wasted as a forward pocket for the suns

His best footy is as a forward still. Gun player though.

I think there was an AFL podcast / video that suggests Saints are thinking about picking Daniel Mckenzie back in the mid season draft….
I think it was a P1ss cast , what could DMac possibly offer and in any case he didn't play last week so he is probably injured again

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some poor buggers just can't take a trick when it comes to the AFL.......

At least it's only concussion (I'm not down-playing the risks of head injuries by the way), so assuming minimal symptoms he only misses one week.....

current picks 5 34 49 53

how will our reported war chest look after this?

3.Jones delisted
6.Ross retired
11.Clark traded
18.Hayes traded
28.Membrey traded
30.Alison delisted
33.Paton traded

current picks 5 34 49 53

how will our reported war chest look after this?

3.Jones delisted
6.Ross retired
11.Clark traded
18.Hayes traded
28.Membrey traded
30.Alison delisted
33.Paton traded

Well you’ve got to give something to get something so I think I’d be prepared to bundle up all your trade targets of Clark, Hayes, Membrey and Paton and send them to West Coast in exchange for Harley Reid.

Yeah I know it’s overs, but I just think this kid could be a goer

Don't we have Adelaide's, but not our own 2nd rounder (I am sure we gave something up to trade in to get someone else in the last draft) ??
Our second rounder went to the Purple Peril in the Henry trade

Well you’ve got to give something to get something so I think I’d be prepared to bundle up all your trade targets of Clark, Hayes, Membrey and Paton and send them to West Coast in exchange for Harley Reid.

Yeah I know it’s overs, but I just think this kid could be a goer
Doc, have you been up in Gringos cabin on the shrooms

Remove this Banner Ad

Back