Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

He's a beautiful set shot. Had no idea.
The guys on the Saints board are complaining about the boring style that Ross is coaching. Roughy should be in Battle's ear about whether he wants a sympathetic coach coaching an exciting brand of footy with a young group of developing kids or have another few years of boring footy..

The guys on the Saints board are complaining about the boring style that Ross is coaching. Roughy should be in Battle's ear about whether he wants a sympathetic coach coaching an exciting brand of footy with a young group of developing kids or have another few years of boring footy..
I don’t usually read oppo boards but it really is a good read. A lot of comments about us being a winning club and about their s**t history. It’s beautiful.

Brad Hill too pls

I remember Issie saying in an interview that his last couple years under Clarko was unenjoyable to play, which is no surprise considering how bad it was to watch. I think this is a genuine consideration.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wouldn't mind roughie getting in the ear of Noah Baltas manager. 24 years old, would fill a nice role down back.
Tigers aren't going anywhere anytime soon.
If we are whispering to Tigers then Shai Bolton would be my priority

Balta is a RFA next year so would take a trade this year and 5 would be around the asking price. Battle FA, Smith trade and splitting our first for smith and a KP draft pick this year makes sense, given we won’t now finish bottom 2 for the 2 elite talents.

After seeing the impact Battle had as he was moved around the ground today I'd be offering him a bumper contract.. unrestricted FA so he can just walk out.. happy to part with $1.1m over 4 (5 if required) years for a very good CHB with flexibility

After seeing the impact Battle had as he was moved around the ground today I'd be offering him a bumper contract.. unrestricted FA so he can just walk out.. happy to part with $1.1m over 4 (5 if required) years for a very good CHB with flexibility
Battle would improve our list and we should go for him

Plays both ends …consistent and of course grew up a hawk which also helps

We are interested in battle, well, were a couple months back but not sure about how much we'd throw at him. Even their coach knows .

That’s only $275,000 a year - that would be a Steele

Remove this Banner Ad

Back