Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Cats board confident in landing Smith atm

Two more ACLs for Brisbane mean's 4 best 18 players are out for the year.

Top 4 no chance and finals are touch and go. Whispers of Daniher wanting out and the off-season disaster.

Let's rescue McCluggage and Berry from the sinking ship. Get them a nice parcel of land.

I'm not sure what he's like off the field, but if he's a good trainer/club man, I'd look at Bailey Dale if he came cheaply.

I'm not sure what he's like off the field, but if he's a good trainer/club man, I'd look at Bailey Dale if he came cheaply.
I've been told first hand that he's a poor trainer, not a great clubman and cruises by off talent. Not to say that he's a bad guy just that he loves to get loose and isn't super professional.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reading between the lines Smith, Macrae, Daniel, Busslinger, at least one of Lobb/English. There's probably a couple more unhappy that's not public you'd think.
Busslinger is a WA kid...wonder if he wishes to stay in Melbourne?

Two more ACLs for Brisbane mean's 4 best 18 players are out for the year.

Top 4 no chance and finals are touch and go. Whispers of Daniher wanting out and the off-season disaster.

Let's rescue McCluggage and Berry from the sinking ship. Get them a nice parcel of land.
I thought the ITKs have been stating that he had already signed a 7 year deal ?!?

Nah it was just my sh*tty photoshop skills 😂

Well I just asked an AI art website what an optimal off-season haul of Baz, Battle and Melican would look like all standing in front of the Kanga statue and I don't think it disappointed at all:

1714960059125.png

Well I just asked an AI art website what an optimal off-season haul of Baz, Battle and Melican would look like all standing in front of the Kanga statue and I don't think it disappointed at all:

View attachment 1981076
Overall composition isn't terrible but it's just so grotesque in a lot of smaller ways.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back