Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 9 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

After much consideration and ive come to my senses, i aint ******* going Zorko!

Probably going Daicos.

Should i trade Campbell over Williams if it gets me the same player? If Williams plays ill probably trade him.
Campbell all day long

Every 2 weeks feels abit weird, he had 5 weeks before the last sub.
I'm sure they'd like him as fresh as possible. This seems like it could be their best way if they get a great game every second week and he keeps his touch. Not saying it'll happen - but it wouldn;t shock me

Don't think I want to touch Gawn on a 5 day break when he looked like he was born in prehistoric times the way he moved Saturday. 😁
Feeling Old Season 8 GIF by The Simpsons

My Forward bench atm is Sanders and Windsor. If Sanders comes back in soon, and given Windsor's recent form, here's a radical suggestion: put Sanders and Windsor on field, and trade out F3 and F4 (Macrae and Rankine) for a heap of cash. F3-6 of Reid, Wilson, Sanders, Windsor. If Reid and Wilson are fieldable, why not Sanders and Windsor?

#livingdangerously

My Forward bench atm is Sanders and Windsor. If Sanders comes back in soon, and given Windsor's recent form, here's a radical suggestion: put Sanders and Windsor on field, and trade out F3 and F4 (Macrae and Rankine) for a heap of cash. F3-6 of Reid, Wilson, Sanders, Windsor. If Reid and Wilson are fieldable, why not Sanders and Windsor?

#livingdangerously
You do you - but remind us all how it went.

#livingdangerously
Live really dangerously. Keep Macrae and Sanders and trade everyone else.

He's recovered? If he moves like this I'll have to VC him.
Thought that pace would be familiar to you.... Clarry has not failed to ton up against Carlton since 2019. 2018 he had 26 disposals for a 72.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After much consideration and ive come to my senses, i aint ******* going Zorko!

Probably going Daicos.

Should i trade Campbell over Williams if it gets me the same player? If Williams plays ill probably trade him.
If Williams were playing and you were concerned with depth then I'd trade Campbell.

But otherwise I'd actually say trade Williams first. Bank that extra $100k. It gives more options for next week (the amount of times I've been $10k short to do the moves I wanted is infuriating).

In reality, you wouldn't want Campbell or Williams anywhere near your field... so I think you're best to cash in the fatter one?

If Williams were playing and you were concerned with depth then I'd trade Campbell.

But otherwise I'd actually say trade Williams first. Bank that extra $100k. It gives more options for next week (the amount of times I've been $10k short to do the moves I wanted is infuriating).

In reality, you wouldn't want Campbell or Williams anywhere near your field... so I think you're best to cash in the fatter one?
Would be trading Williams the week after but rounds like last one will stop me from trading him so maybe i just do it regardless.

We are just deluding ourselves that Crae isn't going to have mopey face 35% of the game on the pine
Well and truly Bevoed!

Well and truly Bevoed!
Reckon there is a hidden camera show that we aren't aware of. Someone starts Bont and he plays full forward. Bevo puts Crae in prime spot to hunt, so people trade him in only for him to ride pine all game. Meanwhile there are hidden cameras in owners lounge.

Bevo'd coming to Netflix March 2025.

Campbell > to one of Dear/Sullivan/Reville once any JS info comes to light
Yeo > Sinclair

Giving Clarry one more week to see if he can back it up
BE of 97 so even if he does put up another 100, his price isn't going anywhere
Ripe for the picking next week vs Eagles

Remove this Banner Ad

Back