Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 9 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

absolutely not. why would you trade sheezel. 😕 unless you think he won't be a top 6 back of course.

If the role change is permanent then I don't think he is from now

Huge price tag, going down to someone who's a big chance to outscore him from here and pocket 170k is a ballsy but very tempting move

If the role change is permanent then I don't think he is from now

Huge price tag, going down to someone who's a big chance to outscore him from here and pocket 170k is a ballsy but very tempting move
Understand the temptation but its not a particularly good move given you can also get $170k from culling a cow right now instead of dropping the number 1 defender in the game to date.

Sheazel could be the waterboy for the remaining games and still be a top 6 defender from here out.

I think Powell gets one more week for me. 115 BE is tough but shouldn't lose a stack of cash next week I'd hope.
His cumulative drop is the worry recently when he's not a keeper

Understand the temptation but its not a particularly good move given you can also get $170k from culling a cow right now instead of dropping the number 1 defender in the game to date.

Sheazel could be the waterboy for the remaining games and still be a top 6 defender from here out.
Spot on

absolutely not. why would you trade sheezel. 😕 unless you think he won't be a top 6 back of course.
It's a trading game. Sheezel is priced at 120. If he only averages 100 for the rest of the year he'll lose 20 points in value.

It's a risky play. I did it last year with Gulden and got burned pretty bad. But round 12 bye, possibly overvalued, bloody good option with a round 15 bye to trade into. It's a play. I would expect most to have bigger issues though.

His cumulative drop is the worry recently

It is, and he's definitely on the chopping block, but have other priorities first I think. Yeo needs to go and don't want to be ditching two mid-pricers in the same week particularly with one up forward.

To be honest this is where I think people get a bit too caught up in what players average for the season. It's only what they average from this point on that actually matters. It's the old sunk cost fallacy in some ways.

No no everyone should hop off Sheezel ;)

It is, and he's definitely on the chopping block, but have other priorities first I think. Yeo needs to go and don't want to be ditching two mid-pricers in the same week particularly with one up forward.
That's the thing, I have rookies not earning now, on the ground even, and they need to be moved before KaPowell goes anywhere.

What is the word on

Rozee - Confirmed out or no ?
Yeo - Seems likely to be out, not confirmed yet ?
Green - GWS said he's a test for this week
Williams - Don't know much about this one ?
Rozee - has to be at least a week?
Yeo - don't know, but history is history and do you really want to be there now?
Green - Has said is on the minor side - should know more today whether swollen etc?
Williams - How many people care?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sinclair's move into the midfield with 70% CBA's reminds me of Dawson last year. Dawson went on to average 115 after that move. Same with Laird in 2022. Benefit of elite half-backs playing midfield is they know how to spread and take marks but also increase tackle numbers, combined with a high K/H ratio means they have a huge ceiling and great inside/outside mix.

Priced at 92, decent chance he goes on to average 105-115 from here presuming he's now fully fit. Looked great on the weekend.

Sinclair's move into the midfield with 70% CBA's reminds me of Dawson last year. Dawson went on to average 115 after that move. Same with Laird in 2022. Benefit of elite half-backs playing midfield is they know how to spread and take marks but also increase tackle numbers, combined with a high K/H ratio means they have a huge ceiling and great inside/outside mix.

Priced at 92, decent chance he goes on to average 105-115 from here presuming he's now fully fit. Looked great on the weekend.

I have so many Saints players. :tearsofjoy:

Good summary, and with Bonner and NWM doing well, Webster back, and really no reason we won't stay there.
I still have Williams and D'Ambrosio
Probably explains my 20k rank
Sorry - I think we all have a disappointment or three

Great point, makes Sinc a legit option. For a tick under $850k it’s a right price to take a punt.

Also I don’t have a heap of Saints either

I've looked at it myself but I'm trying to get rid of R12 bye players, not bring in more
True. I’ve changed my trades 3 times already this morning 😂

Yeo/Sanders > Sinclair/Sullivan at this point. As someone pointed out above if Sinclair keeps this role then he’s a great proposition considering his BE is only 65

Yeah I might get Sinc instead of Holmes, think there's more upside there. Plus if I have every Saints player, I can't miss out on their cheap +6s can I?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back