Position 2024 Fantasy Forwards

Remove this Banner Ad

Only position I can really move for Jackson is Wines, moving back to a 3 Rookie midfield (one of Windsor, Clarke, Roberts or Sharp at M8).

Wines v Jackson?
IMO ...still Wines, with PORT's early fixture ....he's underpriced, whereas Jackson is close to being on point

Hard not to lose Toby Greene for Jackson, especially as a Freo fan, but that’s the only way I can get him in without significant downgrades. Tough one!

Jackson for Xerri at R2 let's me keep Billings, assuming he doesn't poop the bed in R0.
Xerri has more upside than Billings and no bye, think id rather replace him or fyfe first, you can also have Jackson come into ruck line to fill in for Gawn on his bye if starting forward line.

Is this certain or are we gonna be Horsed again?

Still can’t forget when he moved Jake Lloyd to the damn wing, tearing my hair out watching that

IMG_1511.jpeg

Still can’t forget when he moved Jake Lloyd to the damn wing, tearing my hair out watching that

View attachment 1920899

Good for my keeper

Xerri has more upside than Billings and no bye, think id rather replace him or fyfe first, you can also have Jackson come into ruck line to fill in for Gawn on his bye if starting forward line.
I'm suss on Xerri, he really doesn't offer much around the ground, 31 HO's and scored a 68 in the praccy, 4 FA's didn't help I guess but he did get 5 FF's, 1 mark, 1 tackle and a 3:1 ratio for H/balls-kicks.
Fyfe is definitely the one to lose IMO, very poor kick-H/ball ratio and he's made of glass, much more suited to the SC format.

Billings pulled an 81 and looked as good in the role as he did in his good years at the Saints.

Just on the bye coverage from Jackson, you don't really get him covering Gawn on his bye, what happens is that you move him from forward to ruck meaning that you're bringing on a forward bench player for him or maybe from another line with DPP magic and more than likely that player won't count in the best 18, basically you still get the 19th scorer as cover.

I'm suss on Xerri, he really doesn't offer much around the ground, 31 HO's and scored a 68 in the praccy, 4 FA's didn't help I guess but he did get 5 FF's, 1 mark, 1 tackle and a 3:1 ratio for H/balls-kicks.
Fyfe is definitely the one to lose IMO, very poor kick-H/ball ratio and he's made of glass, much more suited to the SC format.

Billings pulled an 81 and looked as good in the role as he did in his good years at the Saints.

Just on the bye coverage from Jackson, you don't really get him covering Gawn on his bye, what happens is that you move him from forward to ruck meaning that you're bringing on a forward bench player for him or maybe from another line with DPP magic and more than likely that player won't count in the best 18, basically you still get the 19th scorer as cover.
You don't take the ferrari out on the drive to work.

Xerri didn't break a sweat in that pre-season game.

View attachment 1920899
Every damn pre season we get told Heeney’s finally getting some midfield time, but this season it absolutely looks real - in the first few weeks anyway. We badly need a big body around the ball. So yeah, for the first month or so I reckon it’s absolutely happening.

Every damn pre season we get told Heeney’s finally getting some midfield time, but this season it absolutely looks real - in the first few weeks anyway. We badly need a big body around the ball. So yeah, for the first month or so I reckon it’s absolutely happening.
He didn’t score that well in the pre season game did he?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He didn’t score that well in the pre season game did he?
Nah and at 700k+ I think there’s definitely better options. But the midfield thing is certainly happening for the first few weeks.

You don't take the ferrari out on the drive to work.

Xerri didn't break a sweat in that pre-season game.
Interesting to know how Marshall approached that game because if he was competing hard it was an embarrassment.

Xerri completely dominated him in the contested situations. It was with no exaggeration a Gawn vs rookie type physical dominance.

The Saints had that extra midfielder through Marshall and his score ended up reflecting that but he was massively outrucked.

Jackson ownership at 6.6% wonder how much that will change in the next week and a half. Would be nice if he was still under 20% by the time it starts

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Been 11% for last 6 hours or so. I’m on board. A Darcy injury has always been a plan B for me this preseason.

I don’t want to wish ill on him but this move really only gets maximum success if I can get at least 6 games from Jackson and that seems a little unlikely.

Only position I can really move for Jackson is Wines, moving back to a 3 Rookie midfield (one of Windsor, Clarke, Roberts or Sharp at M8).

Wines v Jackson?
As much as I'm bullish on Jackson, Wines would be the smarter play over the first 6-8 weeks I think.

Interesting to know how Marshall approached that game because if he was competing hard it was an embarrassment.

Xerri completely dominated him in the contested situations. It was with no exaggeration a Gawn vs rookie type physical dominance.

The Saints had that extra midfielder through Marshall and his score ended up reflecting that but he was massively outrucked.
I thought he was underwhelming too, until the last Qtr, so I assume Xerri tired a bit. But Marshall did dominate Coleman-Jones.

Been 11% for last 6 hours or so. I’m on board. A Darcy injury has always been a plan B for me this preseason.

I don’t want to wish ill on him but this move really only gets maximum success if I can get at least 6 games from Jackson and that seems a little unlikely.
I would not be surprised if Darcy struggles to get up this year. The scope he's having is to remove some floating cartilage (foreign body) by the sound of it, not the first time either, indicating this might well be a recurring event. He's big and heavy.

He was used at CBA's late last year at times to block up CBA contests, but then race fwd. Wonder if that is going to be the same tactic?

I would not be surprised if Darcy struggles to get up this year. The scope he's having is to remove some floating cartilage (foreign body) by the sound of it, not the first time either, indicating this might well be a recurring event. He's big and heavy.
If there is anything to know about Darcy it's that he is injured all the time but he also recovers from injury super quick and gets back out there

Will definitely play this year, probably even have a second run of injury late in the season!

If there is anything to know about Darcy it's that he is injured all the time but he also recovers from injury super quick and gets back out there

Will definitely play this year, probably even have a second run of injury late in the season!
Sorry ,not on subject but you were the last online and I have a question.. do the player prices increase as of tomorrow's game or after round 1? The 0 round bye is confusing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back