Fantasy 2024 - Empire League - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Does anyone have a friend who might be interested in joining this league? Lenny has to drop out due to life commitments. Have to be someone who already is on BF, or who would join up, and be acrive.
Advertise in the fantasy interest thread? If we cant find anyone by the time the season starts how about we all chip in for payment this year on his team, you manage it, dont add any player via free agency, dont trade etc (if by some miracle his team wins some money we all split the prize money), just set lineups til we find someone.

A11dAtP0w3R

arakaan won Josh Mettelus whom you franchise tagged.

Match or Pass?

Match....you keep Mettelus, for 3-5 yrs, the tag cost of $4.5m is removed, and the winning bid of $50,000 replaces it.

Pass ...Arakaan gets Mettelus for 3-5 yrs, your tag cost is removed altogether, and you get Arakaan's pick 2.09 in return (as you tagged him for a 2nd round grade).

A11dAtP0w3R

arakaan won Josh Mettelus whom you franchise tagged.

Match or Pass?

Match....you keep Mettelus, for 3-5 yrs, the tag cost of $4.5m is removed, and the winning bid of $50,000 replaces it.

Pass ...Arakaan gets Mettelus for 3-5 yrs, your tag cost is removed altogether, and you get Arakaan's pick 2.09 in return (as you tagged him for a 2nd round grade).
Pass

Hey Exe Gesis all my successful bid players …their salaries are showing less than they should be I think

Eg

Santos scored 141.6 pts last season therefore salary should be $2,832,000 but shows as $2.666m

Noticed on other teams players as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Exe Gesis all my successful bid players …their salaries are showing less than they should be I think

Eg

Santos scored 141.6 pts last season therefore salary should be $2,832,000 but shows as $2.666m

Noticed on other teams players as well.
For some reason it does this every year pretty much, if you go into their player card you will see the salaries match up with the points scored last year

Hey lads, happy to hang onto control of my team for however long it takes to find a new member. I'll probably not partake in any auction bidding but will draft if necessary. Will hopefully leave the team in better shape than when I took over!
It is a pretty great team you have put together

For some reason it does this every year pretty much, if you go into their player card you will see the salaries match up with the points scored last year
Well there you go ..so the points scored last season on Roster page are incorrect.

So hang on some players have changes and some don’t (difference between roster and player card.

Does that mean gg has made more scoring changes?

Well there you go ..so the points scored last season on Roster page are incorrect.

So hang on some players have changes and some don’t (difference between roster and player card.

Does that mean gg has made more scoring changes?
Dunno. Maybe. I do know its happened to me in the past, either way I was happy coz I was getting the cheaper of the two points totals for the players I was signing.

Don’t see how.
Jefferson showing a 40 point differential and Rice zero.

Exe Gesis - please explain boofhead
Yeah, a 40 point diff is a bit mental for a guy who hasn't changed positions, that doesn't add up

Maybe its just MFL having a meltdown since Rice is showing the same
Has changed recently because I copy and pasted roster into s/sheets weeks ago and salary of FAs was different but refelceted the 'new' roster points not playercard points...now salary reflects p/card.

Has changed recently because I copy and pasted roster into s/sheets weeks ago and salary of FAs was different but refelceted the 'new' roster points not playercard points...now salary reflects p/card.
Im pretty sure GG explained it to me when I asked about it a few years back, coz I thought he'd changed the scoring significantly also but didnt turn out to be that, cant remember exactly what it was though but im pretty sure it was just MFL having a meltdown when he brought the rosters across from one year to the next. Wait to hear though.

Im pretty sure GG explained it to me when I asked about it a few years back, coz I thought he'd changed the scoring significantly also but didnt turn out to be that, cant remember exactly what it was though but im pretty sure it was just MFL having a meltdown when he brought the rosters across from one year to the next. Wait to hear though.
Actually seems a glitch ..when first click on Jeeferson pops up to say 68 rec 1074 which is correct then warn click on the year and game by game it shows 54 catches for 882 yds! Weird.

IMG_5091.jpeg

IMG_5092.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back