AFL RDT 2024 AFL DT

Remove this Banner Ad

Still mucking around with trades.

Would you get rid of Rozee, Reid & Darcy to bring in Flanders, Sinclair & Reville/Freijah/Dear. Leaves my forward line a bit thin, will have Comben & Garcia on field. But I like the ins.

Alternatively keep one of Darcy/Reid, boot Comben, but settle for Moore.

Having Flanders gives me a reason to watch North lose again!

3/351

Houston, Serong, Young, Heeney & Grundy tonight.

My eliminator matchup will be close. Houston, Young & Grundy are my uniques in that matchup. My opponent has Jackson, Butters & Jordan Clark

My huge punt on dropping Grundy for the cash grab of Sweet was not only bad enough last week when Grundy scored 134 but he's now going cause me a donut this week. Visentini will now probably play extremely well tonight keeping Sweet out till Soldo returns.

Traded out Sharp not realising I could have shifted Reid forward and booted Darcy ffs.
Bryan Cranston Reaction GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After missing doing trades yesterday for various reasons, I'm left with fewer options. Have Rozee sitting on my bench now.

Thinking Darcy to Jones and Graham to Sinclair. Only worry is I feel Darcy might score ok tonight.

Could go Reid out, but just short of Jones, would have to be Freijah/Reville.

Or boost my way with Graham, Comben & Garcia out for Sinclair, Jones & Freijah/Reville.

Might go option three, really want Sinclair for some reason. But would rather not use a boost. Which means Darcy or Reid and keep Comben.

I dunno ............

4/403. Barely any players lol.

Wilson Steele Garcia (E)
Whitfield Martin Merrett Green Jones (E)
Macrae Bont English Dale Darcy Campbell (loop with Jones)
Flanders Sheezel

Punted Powell to English so as not to cop a donut.

If Garcia scores well Jones might become Reville and shift Reid forward.

621/6, Stewart a bit of a disappointment, but Sharp and unexpected surprise.

I’ve been on Daicos and Moore all week, but I’m seriously getting tempted to go Sinclair instead of Moore.
Think Moore may have a quiet day against Stkilda who tend to give their points to the opposition defenders.

Will mean basically looping Wilson and Jones for a few weeks though, which I’m not 100% sold on.

Trading Sam Darcy to Jack Sinclair no doubt going to cost me points. Not having much luck with these trades this year.

my current rucks:
Marshall(vc) :)
Naismith(c)
Sweet... i think he needs to be explored as R2 in the coming weeks

decided to play a donut and use my trades elsewhere
Roberts -> Sinclair didn't hit the mark though :(
Rowan Marshall is like Max Gawn on steroids !! :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back