VFL 2023 - Reserves Game Day discussion Rnds 1 - 22 (Merged threads)

Remove this Banner Ad

Do the Suns have their star Academy boys playing?

On Pixel 7 using BigFooty.com mobile app
They have a 16yo in the following draft playing a blinder, and Will Graham is their FOURTH academy kid for this year is out there. The top three are not out there.

Bloody Dimma Hardwick is going to be gifted a prime list. They will likely be awesome in a year or two. Any gaps they have will be filled, bar perhaps a key back, but they aren’t too badly off there with Ballard, and Andrew developing.

Silvagni put on ice at half time (not literally)

Interesting to see the reason behind that. Would have thought he could do with the run in the legs
No use flogging a bloke returning from injury who is possibly going to play an integral role in the AFL finals campaign.

Well I’m here and Young’s last 2 contests were bordering on embarrassing
Goin half pace, not interested
But I guess he’s no orphan
He is so far off it - it’s not funny. Would love to be inside the 4 walls to know what has happened from last year. Complacent after signing his big extension?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If clubs don’t start protesting about their concessions it’s going to be too late

All of them need to be removed this year

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Not sure that they have any great concessions still. Last year they were made to bid on academy kids as per everyone else. The extra picks they had finished a couple of years ago.

The only ones that they might still have is access to Darwin and 4 extra spots on their rookie list. Can't see if they are still in place.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back