Game Day 2023 Fantasy Round 10 Discussion - Indigenous Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

You did a cardinal sin. Hold your premos lol

I even held jack freaking Macrae...
Was being managed and looked sh*t even before the knee issue.. add the late out risk having the last game and it was just too much. It got me Merrett but **** does he have to do this

Toby Greene a Roma owner for sure

jack sinclair cheeky little 141

2200 on the dot

rank goes backwards

keep doing the discipline upgrade and downgrade stratergy and cant make any ground.... guess early injuries to steele, smith, ldu, doch has made my team super far behind now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2251 ... Dawson VC instead of Laird stuffed me. Naicos (C) ... guh.

Would have been on par with all my 4 opponents this week (mid 2350s) instead I have 4 losses and only 500pt rank gain to 24k.

$400k in the bank for some big upgrades next week!

Take now Jack steele

2295. Not unhappy trading Steele considering it got a rookie off field. Baker, Pedlar, Tracca - MEH

Sinclair going 160 here randomly
Double the 70's I got from him in my two week ownership..
And zero tonnes last year after paying top $.
It's my karma for refusing to believe he's a premo. Still don't!
F.U Sinc.
Atleast Witho got me 125 + cash for Chandler to Sheed.

If Walsh gets fwd, there's plenty of decent defenders+ DPP that I won't have to get him back for sub tonnes.

Good ins this week with Zerrett and Doch. Whole backline aside from Doch got 80's
JJ and Hollands to Wardlow and a premo is an obvious one this week. Was on for 2400 if those 2 didn't get subbed.. something always has to happen

2238 all out. Didn’t make ground but only dropped a few hundred positions so I’ll take that over a big drop.

A few candidates for trade this week. Hunt and Pedlar two of them. I’ll back Callaghan for another week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back