Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Interesting Times ..... H & S Protocols are growing, injury carnage hitting, as we get low, or have exhausted Trades ..... right on the eve of SC League & Cashie Finals

Those Coaches that went hard early .... a sign of youthful exuberance ....now get to ride-out the remaining 5 games

Angry Bomb.gif

The No-Trades Club is growing at an interesting rate already ..... SC fish is compiling a team from the trade bereft Coach's ....IIRC 18 teams already

What an exciting round is R19 ......so many viable (VC) and (C) options ....if you get it wrong this week, go stand in the naughty corner

RICH v FREO
A good SC game for both Clubs .....FREO haven't lost in MELB this year

Brayshaw owners rejoice .....FFS surely Short can get a kick this week, gee I'd love to kick him to the curb ....but I have Whitfield, I'll just head to the naughty corner now

Darcy v Nank ....both physical players & Nank a good matchup for Darcy .....just what us non-Darcy owners need

NORTH v HAW
Cancelled due to lack of interest

Unfortunately Sicily to have a field day .....surely a team will tag him ....not a chance, my dog doesn't get as much space as him

SYD v ADEL
SCoachers rejoice ....Mills, Parker, Laird to score big ....no-one will get tagged

ADEL were surprised Daicos had a good game ....."yeah, in hindsight, we should have been more aware of Nick "

dumb-er.gif

SYD vying for Top 4 .....great run home ....if you SYD players in your team, kudos ....even Lloyd looks to be back to his chip scabbing best
I may have been premature in getting Lloyd in ....and then jettisoning him ....BAD CALL WW19

PORT v GEEL
Nelso requested we not discuss this game

Final nail in Ports season .....will Teakle be back ....shows how much faith Port have in Hayes ....Teakle will be a good FWD coverage option
Can anyone stop Blicav's .....NO ! not by Port ....again a great left field SC choice

BRIS v GC
Lost a bit of confidence in Neale as a (C) option ....can he get back into form against a GC side with nothing to play for
What we do know is Touk Touk will continue to lead from the front .....but what about Wittsy ...the 2nd hand SP

Rucks, what a S***Show ....my fabulous & expensive "set & forget Ruck dept ....I can always sleep well, knowing these elite SC players won't let me down
1658365787025.png

**** you Mrs Doubtfire.gif

WB v MELB
I remember last year in a corresponding match ...the feeling was there was too many great players & too few points to share
Every SC relevent player from both sides went bonkers .....putting paid to that theory ....that's if any SC theory stacks up over time 🤔

But will Gumby Gawn bounce back .....I've seen newborn giraffes with more coordination than Gawn last week

22-cute.gif

Great news that Piggy Oliver is back .....a week off, small op ...doubt it affects his ball work too much .....a comfortable (C) option
You can trust my assessment ....I'm a non-registered, non-doctor, but with access to Google

jcdr-10-WL01-g002.jpg

CARL v GWS
Cripps .....get out of my side you fraud ....I don't care if I'm low on trades, I'll go down feeling really warm & fuzzy without you

Only one player surpasses Cripps ....Whitfield, who must still be laughing his head off (another injury incoming) getting a 5 year Contract
Mate, your challenge, if you accept .....is just to get to R20 for Stewart .....I'm calling it a 50/50 chance

Is Jelly the first player to suffer a Concussion from a face in the face fend-off .....I mean, not even a fist .....how P.....y is that

My man Himmelberg to get a full game as a DEF now .....but what happens to Taranto ? fwd or mid ?

Does Preuss come back .....

Laughing Laurel and Hardy.gif

COLL v ESS
Now ESS are out of the Finals ....we're seeing a rampant ESS

Zerrett, who strolled around the outside of the contest for most of the season .....has now turned into a manic running machine ....and COLL will suit him .....has there been a role change with Parish out ?
It should also suit Crisp ....but a season full of promise, has fizzled of late ....redemption time mate

To those "believers" who held Daicos .....congratulations, what a resurgence, and rich vein of form ....and ESS won't be applying any pressure to the first AA Rookie in history

WCE v SAINTS
Mmmm .....I'm sure there's a lot of interest in this game .....particularly Saints Supporters

Last roll of the dice ....should be a win ...should be a good SC game from Marshall (against no-one) and Steele

Who at the start of the year, would have predicted Sinclair to have a higher ave than Steele ......FFS lets hope the Coach uses Sinclair higher up the ground .....a great game to finish our rounds

Good luck everyone ....have a great round

200.gif

Hi Wayne great write up, however Freo lost to Carlton at Marvel, hope they win tho!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Hi Wayne great write up, however Freo lost to Carlton at Marvel, hope they win tho!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
That'll teach me to plaigerise a Footy Classified comment .....If you can't trust the media, who can you trust ......next thing we'll be doubting what AFL Coaches tell us in pressers

Interesting Times ..... H & S Protocols are growing, injury carnage hitting, as we get low, or have exhausted Trades ..... right on the eve of SC League & Cashie Finals

Those Coaches that went hard early .... a sign of youthful exuberance ....now get to ride-out the remaining 5 games

View attachment 1451886

The No-Trades Club is growing at an interesting rate already ..... SC fish is compiling a team from the trade bereft Coach's ....IIRC 18 teams already

What an exciting round is R19 ......so many viable (VC) and (C) options ....if you get it wrong this week, go stand in the naughty corner

RICH v FREO
A good SC game for both Clubs .....FREO haven't lost in MELB this year

Brayshaw owners rejoice .....FFS surely Short can get a kick this week, gee I'd love to kick him to the curb ....but I have Whitfield, I'll just head to the naughty corner now

Darcy v Nank ....both physical players & Nank a good matchup for Darcy .....just what us non-Darcy owners need

NORTH v HAW
Cancelled due to lack of interest

Unfortunately Sicily to have a field day .....surely a team will tag him ....not a chance, my dog doesn't get as much space as him

SYD v ADEL
SCoachers rejoice ....Mills, Parker, Laird to score big ....no-one will get tagged

ADEL were surprised Daicos had a good game ....."yeah, in hindsight, we should have been more aware of Nick "

dumb-er.gif

SYD vying for Top 4 .....great run home ....if you SYD players in your team, kudos ....even Lloyd looks to be back to his chip scabbing best
I may have been premature in getting Lloyd in ....and then jettisoning him ....BAD CALL WW19

PORT v GEEL
Nelso requested we not discuss this game

Final nail in Ports season .....will Teakle be back ....shows how much faith Port have in Hayes ....Teakle will be a good FWD coverage option
Can anyone stop Blicav's .....NO ! not by Port ....again a great left field SC choice

BRIS v GC
Lost a bit of confidence in Neale as a (C) option ....can he get back into form against a GC side with nothing to play for
What we do know is Touk Touk will continue to lead from the front .....but what about Wittsy ...the 2nd hand SP

Rucks, what a S***Show ....my fabulous & expensive "set & forget Ruck dept ....I can always sleep well, knowing these elite SC players won't let me down
View attachment 1451911

View attachment 1451912

WB v MELB
I remember last year in a corresponding match ...the feeling was there was too many great players & too few points to share
Every SC relevent player from both sides went bonkers .....putting paid to that theory ....that's if any SC theory stacks up over time 🤔

But will Gumby Gawn bounce back .....I've seen newborn giraffes with more coordination than Gawn last week

22-cute.gif

Great news that Piggy Oliver is back .....a week off, small op ...doubt it affects his ball work too much .....a comfortable (C) option
You can trust my assessment ....I'm a non-registered, non-doctor, but with access to Google

jcdr-10-WL01-g002.jpg

CARL v GWS
Cripps .....get out of my side you fraud ....I don't care if I'm low on trades, I'll go down feeling really warm & fuzzy without you

Only one player surpasses Cripps ....Whitfield, who must still be laughing his head off (another injury incoming) getting a 5 year Contract
Mate, your challenge, if you accept .....is just to get to R20 for Stewart .....I'm calling it a 50/50 chance

Is Jelly the first player to suffer a Concussion from a face in the face fend-off .....I mean, not even a fist .....how P.....y is that

My man Himmelberg to get a full game as a DEF now .....but what happens to Taranto ? fwd or mid ?

Does Preuss come back .....

View attachment 1451919

COLL v ESS
Now ESS are out of the Finals ....we're seeing a rampant ESS

Zerrett, who strolled around the outside of the contest for most of the season .....has now turned into a manic running machine ....and COLL will suit him .....has there been a role change with Parish out ?
It should also suit Crisp ....but a season full of promise, has fizzled of late ....redemption time mate

To those "believers" who held Daicos .....congratulations, what a resurgence, and rich vein of form ....and ESS won't be applying any pressure to the first AA Rookie in history

WCE v SAINTS
Mmmm .....I'm sure there's a lot of interest in this game .....particularly Saints Supporters

Last roll of the dice ....should be a win ...should be a good SC game from Marshall (against no-one) and Steele

Who at the start of the year, would have predicted Sinclair to have a higher ave than Steele ......FFS lets hope the Coach uses Sinclair higher up the ground .....a great game to finish our rounds

Good luck everyone ....have a great round

200.gif
Best rid yourselves of those trades lads, quick smart. The starting side is fully armed and only the bench remains.

That'll teach me to plaigerise a Footy Classified comment.

The same Footy Calcified that had multiple members plead with North to trade JHF to your Crows for... BRAD Crouch!

See No Evil News GIF

So are we expecting any carnage tonight?
I really hope so :devil:
Most teams benches are paper thin and next to no trades…

What do we know so far?
Out:
Jelly
Coleman
Stewart - still suspended?

In doubts:
Dawson
Whitfield
Parish
Oliver - is he back?

Anyone else?

I really hope so :devil:
Most teams benches are paper thin and next to no trades…

What do we know so far?
Out:
Jelly
Coleman
Stewart - still suspended?

In doubts:
Dawson
Whitfield
Parish
Oliver - is he back?

Anyone else?
Oliver confirmed in.