Keeper Lg. 2022 List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huge Prelim this week against deeman87

Luckily I get 2 bites at making the more important GF
This is a match up thats 4 years in the making. Been really fun fighting it out for pick no1 with you every year! Now we get the much anticipated showdown as our teams can finally field 22 each week...GL this week! Closed training session at Warburton... :D :D :D

On a side note, had to wait almost a full 2 yrs but pretty pleased with Hollands. Drafting an injured guy in the 1st round finally paying off :D

Last edited:
For what it is worth, I think Cripps should be free to play this coming round. Looked like a fair contest to me.. and, no, relying on his stats for the Prelim has not influenced my view on the situation at all and I'm shocked that anyone would think that it may have.

I’m away down South in WA. The place were in said they had good internet. It’s not the best 😄 Was trying to get Hunter onto my bench in case he stinks it up in his first game back. Fingers crossed he doesn’t. Rayner got things off to a great start for you Jordie_tackles

I’m away down South in WA. The place were in said they had good internet. It’s not the best 😄 Was trying to get Hunter onto my bench in case he stinks it up in his first game back. Fingers crossed he doesn’t. Rayner got things off to a great start for you Jordie_tackles
I told myself I would go radio silence for this week….but as you have broken the seal Rockford

It is hard, I should have benched Mathieson and run Cunnington if he put up the numbers he did.

Lets see how the rest of the weekend goes.

Mason Wood the other big performer last night Drew23 tenderwarrior

Well done Rockford i thought I was a chance until that last game! I think it was 5FF to 1. Fell short on Marks anyway.

I had planned to bring Hill in as a loop hole option with his 2 FF. But by the time I got connectivity all my C options had played and my only option was Membrey. All worked out. Great match up and congrats on a strong season.

Yeah I thought you had Marks in the bag with a quarter of Ess vs Port remaining - crazy that you didn't! No many beat Rockford so a good effort!

PS.. looking at the scores, I would have beaten you 9-0 😜
You have beaten me by more and more as the season progressed, what would I have done next week lol? Turned 9-0 around?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I thought you had Marks in the bag with a quarter of Ess vs Port remaining - crazy that you didn't! No many beat Rockford so a good effort!

PS.. looking at the scores, I would have beaten you 9-0 😜
Well played tw. Looking at the other game I would've drawn with Rockford or smacked jordie.

To be in with a shot I needed to win hitouts and Marshall ruined that for me in the first game. Then by chance when it was looking like I may be able to take the score category and possibly the match, Tom lynch popped up with a lazy 8 and Billy Elliot forgot to turn up.

Best of luck for the grand final, it should be a close game with you and Rockford both having similar strong categories.

Well played tw. Looking at the other game I would've drawn with Rockford or smacked jordie.

To be in with a shot I needed to win hitouts and Marshall ruined that for me in the first game. Then by chance when it was looking like I may be able to take the score category and possibly the match, Tom lynch popped up with a lazy 8 and Billy Elliot forgot to turn up.

Best of luck for the grand final, it should be a close game with you and Rockford both having similar strong categories.

Cheers Drew,

5-4 is a close game. I didnt plan my loop-holes well as I wanted to add Draper in late today but my only options were to stick him in and drop Wines or Boak 😅

I would have beaten Rockford this week (5-4) but I doubt that will happen next week. My depth is average, so if any players are rested or managed before finals I could be in big trouble!

This will be my 5th in a row (I lost 2019 and I won 2018, 2020 and 2021).

Crazy really as I have always considered Rockford to be the best team..

The fall will come soon though, and that will be a hard and swift decline I think, unless I manage to trade/draft super well..
You’ve been saying for years that my list was the one to beat and I’ve been saying yours is.. I just assumed you were trying to get new managers not to trade with me 😄

Good luck for the grand final Bowski! Just between you and me i think this is the first of many grand finals between us, TW & Rockford are just the curtain raiser :D

P.s Good luck to future hall of famer Josh Goater in his first game in this blockbuster final week.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back