Discussion 2022 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

yesterday, i thought they said on tv he was not going to go jail. i was shocked.
It’s true. Imagine that, raping a child and not seeing the inside of a jail cell. I don’t understand how anyone can plead guilty to rape charges of any type and not do time, let alone with a minor.

It’s true. Imagine that, raping a child and not seeing the inside of a jail cell. I don’t understand how anyone can plead guilty to rape charges of any type and not do time, let alone with a minor.
Court will probably take into consideration his charitable work and character reference from Eddie.

Not that I disagree, but health could be the only thing. effing scumbag

Not exactly, I feel the charitable and eddie reference is on point as it'll be very easy to paint the picture of how Joffa is a celeb and should be held to different standards to us normies, much like how the priests who did similar were above reproach just because they wear a funny hat and learn latin whilst diddling with kids.

Health would just determine "length" of any stay, if he doesn't even get in and more gets a rando service bond, that's status bullshit, and superfan can act like a moniker suggests and piss off into the sun.

Its beyond believe

Court will probably take into consideration his charitable work and character reference from Eddie.
probably doing the charitable work to be around kids
Let the prick rot in a cell

Last edited:
Not exactly, I feel the charitable and eddie reference is on point as it'll be very easy to paint the picture of how Joffa is a celeb and should be held to different standards to us normies, much like how the priests who did similar were above reproach just because they wear a funny hat and learn latin whilst diddling with kids.

Health would just determine "length" of any stay, if he doesn't even get in and more gets a rando service bond, that's status bullshit, and superfan can act like a moniker suggests and piss off into the sun.
Also you get a 25% haircut off the sentence in return for a guilty plea for not wasting the court's money and time and not putting the victim(s)
through it all over again. Not sure what the minimum sentence is for rape of a minor but if he is getting away with this I would say it is too low.

Brad Hill coming up on CH9 sport

Also you get a 25% haircut off the sentence in return for a guilty plea for not wasting the court's money and time and not putting the victim(s)
through it all over again. Not sure what the minimum sentence is for rape of a minor but if he is getting away with this I would say it is too low.

12 month sentence according to this, which will be suspended. Would agree that it is very low for "significant psychological harm" just because the other person is apparently a good bloke otherwise?

Feel free to diddle a person consecutively so long as you're contrite, have no other blemishes and give to charities I suppose, the pedo community must be diddling with glee at that lettuce leaf approach.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Suckers Collingwood into paying up for him, goes back to Bali after being told to stop, and now has shoulder surgery and is out until January.

It's just too perfect

That dude has Essendon finishing 4th, he must be related to Barham.

The mob that got in, what 2004, spent 17 years out finals, made it in '21 only to be immediately punted like a bitch to finish top 4? (granted, they did also make it once during their blatant cheating days)

I don't even think Barham was that loopy, even he knew when s**t was on that fan it was best to just fall on a sword, this is more Scotty "I swear, total juggernaut" Watters esq delusion. Has about as much chance as North for flag does.

help appreciated,can you name the 2 players on the ground?i know it happened at princess park under the heatley stand 1974 or after,cheers

Attachments

• 318453214_597109029083547_7619992008602663067_n.jpg
    318453214_597109029083547_7619992008602663067_n.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 71

Remove this Banner Ad

Back