VFL 2020 Sandringham Zebras

Remove this Banner Ad

And money for a club like ours. And it would destroy the stand alone clubs but to be honest they are mostly destroyed anyway. All I hope is it doesn’t hurt local comps.
It seems what has killed most of the stand alone clubs was the fact the AFL clubs went into the VFL to start with which made it impossible to compete?

You'd know a lot more about it than me, but it doesn't seem like the VFL has a lot of feeling about it the way it is now.

Can they not just go back to a stand alone state comp like it was with the VFA?

It seems what has killed most of the stand alone clubs was the fact the AFL clubs went into the VFL to start with which made it impossible to compete?

You'd know a lot more about it than me, but it doesn't seem like the VFL has a lot of feeling about it the way it is now.

Can they not just go back to a stand alone state comp like it was with the VFA?
There is no feeling really. But players are used to it because there is completely zero in the under 18’s. At least sandy is a real club. Under 18 clubs aren’t even real. I have no answers though. Obviously the afl would go back if that was the way to go but they are worried about something Going back to stand alone comp would destroy other comps

Remove this Banner Ad

Back