2020 MLB Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Was this a Freaky Friday situation where Roberts and Cash swapped bodies!? Only 73 pitches! 73!

Was this a Freaky Friday situation where Roberts and Cash swapped bodies!? Only 73 pitches! 73!

lol...the managers are definitely trigger happy nowadays. They must get paid based on the amount of changes they make/9 innings or something.

Especially because it's a do-or-die game in the World mother ******* Series. Crazy scenes.

lol...the managers are definitely trigger happy nowadays. They must get paid based on the amount of changes they make/9 innings or something.

Especially because it's a do-or-die game in the World mother ******* Series. Crazy scenes.

At least if the Dodgers win it might change that attitude. It will remind us that it is still ok to leave a guy in who has thrown 73 pitches for 2 hits, and to manage the team with a balance between gut feel, matchups and analytics.

My guess is that I'm not aware of the newly enacted MLB rule that if a starting pitcher gives up a run, it counts for 4. If a reliever gives up a run, it only counts for .333 of a run. At least it appears that MLB managers believe this.

Great job Fairbanks. Arozarena up next for TB. For all of LA's dominance that inning, still only 1 run up. TB big sniff to get the momentum back straight away.

Anndd not to be...great job from Urias so far. Clutch.

Bellinger always look blazed. Think he might be taking advantage of the drug code being amended in MLB to not include botanicals. As he should be.

We can all go on about the manager yanking Snell out in the 6th, but who's to say he would've defended a 1-0 lead indefinitely?

This is on the batters tonight. They've been rubbish.

True. I just think in a do-or-die game in the WS, with the one guy who's been able to shut LA down, you gotta make the opp at least look like they're getting on top. But yes, easy to call in hindsight.

Agree, it's on TB's hitters - they lacked discipline doing the team thing and knock in RBIs. Still not quite over yet....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We can all go on about the manager yanking Snell out in the 6th, but who's to say he would've defended a 1-0 lead indefinitely?

This is on the batters tonight. They've been rubbish.

That is true.

But the Dodgers were waiting for the moment Snell was gone. What did they have - 2 hits to that point.

I though the magic number was 100 pitches - not 5 1/3 innings.

Wanted TB to take it out, but I think LA deserve the win - they are the better team. Glad to see Kershaw get a ring.

Wanted TB to take it out, but I think LA deserve the win - they are the better team. Glad to see Kershaw get a ring.
Yeah, 4-2 to the Dodgers and they should've won Game 4

Happy for Kershaw, Turner and Roberts

Was the ranga out there for the celebrations at the end? I didn't see him.

Last edited:
Yeah, 4-1 to the Dodgers and they should've won Game 4

Happy for Kershaw, Turner and Roberts

Was the ranga out there for the celebrations at the end? I didn't see him.

Turner was pulled from the game in the 8th because of a positive Covid-19 test!!!

How sh*t is that?!?

His team finally wins the WS and he's in fricken quarantine

Good call dude! Wowwee...what a circus. I am going to blame it on non-ranga privilege in this case.

That’s a turn I wasn’t expecting today. Horribly amateur from the MLB that a test result was only delivered during the game if that’s what’s happened. They’ll be sweating it out on the results of tests to come.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back