Keeper Lg. 2020 List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fwiw the reason I was looking back was I was trying to see who I got in place of Serong when I live traded that pic.

Basically it turned out to be Serong for Weightman, Rivers, Logan McDonald.

In my other league i traded Charlie Curnow for Cale Hooker and Duryea sigh. Ez to trade a guy when they're injured for years and you forget how good they are at their best...

Here in my grand final season (we fielded 2 rucks) I traded M.Crouch for Dean Cox who retired at seasons end. I was fielding a donut every week for weeks. Ironically he got injured and I was still left with a donut in the GF 🤦‍♂️

I'm surprised we let that one go through tbh. A song and dance has been made over deals no where near as bad. We must have all missed it.
It’s a good deal but Libba wasn’t his dominant self, had been injured and is older, only back to his best this year otherwise he was a 20 possession mid with less than 4 tackles

I'm surprised we let that one go through tbh. A song and dance has been made over deals no where near as bad. We must have all missed it.
I don’t think anyone made a song and dance because that was his going rate at the time. He was a 28 year old who had shown he was on the decline. I remember shopping him to clear up space for the draft and there weren’t many takers.

I don’t think anyone made a song and dance because that was his going rate at the time. He was a 28 year old who had shown he was on the decline. I remember shopping him to clear up space for the draft and there weren’t many takers.
yeah i thought he was cooked at the time, but worth a crack - struggling after a few ACL injuries, looking like the game had passed him by and doing weird s**t in the off-season..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back