2020/2021 SBFFL Offseason Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

7D1794FD-7C2A-4D94-8ABF-D0C1EBA9DB46.png
Flynn was my main target. I know that sounds like bullshit after the round he had but I’ve screenshot my notes so you can see the date it was last edited back in Feb.

if he’s gone he’s gone though I don’t want special treatment. I just thought I read in the rules that waivers were done on the big footy website but maybe I made that up in my head haha.

View attachment 1083737
Flynn was my main target. I know that sounds like bullshit after the round he had but I’ve screenshot my notes so you can see the date it was last edited back in Feb.

if he’s gone he’s gone though I don’t want special treatment. I just thought I read in the rules that waivers were done on the big footy website but maybe I made that up in my head haha.
Enjoy the rest of my notes too haha

If he’s gone he’s gone though I don’t want special treatment. I just thought I read in the rules that waivers were done on the big footy website but maybe I made that up in my head haha.
I have just sent an e-mail to Julie Wilson asking if she is willing to vouch for your honesty.

Just joking. But in all seriousness I am happy to pass Flynn on to you, and I don't consider it any more, or less, special than the treatment I got from barta for pm. Like I said propose the trade on UF and I will sign off on it. I think Dannyreed is the only other coach that can trump your bid.

Where can I get my hands on some of these saltanas? Are they like salted caramel, irresistible combo of sweet and savoury bundled together into a magical morsel?
I guess I’m best placed to email my question direct to Julie.
Yeah Julie’s your girl for sweet sweet treats.

sultanas on the other hand are my 2 year olds obsession haha

Yeah Julie’s your girl for sweet sweet treats.
sultanas on the other hand are my 2 year olds obsession haha
I have accepted that trade, not sure when it will get to you.

I mustn’t have hit save on my list changes on UF just checked my score and was rolling with a worse side than usual haha

note to self hit the save button twice!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back